Exquisite cues update!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by narl View Post
    If you ask me he's simply trolling he done the same in the Shark shafts thread and after mike responded PP was nowhere to be seen, id be surprised if he posts in here again, though after ive said that he probably will.
    glad you noticed that too...

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
    I'd usually stir it up at this point, but you've caught me on one of my sober days, Mike has a serious point here, a lot of people come here for advice on buying cues, and will see a member with thousands of posts to his name and a comment on every thread as someone knowledgable, and often take there word as read. Mike shouldn't have to be on here 24/7 defending his business, but if he doesn't reply it fuels the rumour mill. Now Mike can take this bit of stick, as he has a well built reputation outside our little world, but every unfounded accusation (Grumpy and snappy have been officially founded by the way!) could potentially cost him a sale, and he's right it is slanderous, and depening on where tsf servers are based legal action should certainly follow!
    thank you. it is a serious point and your comments are sensibly put.

apart from grumpy and snappy of course, as i am, in fact, a lovable friendly person...
    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

apart from grumpy and snappy of course, as i am, in fact, a lovable friendly person...

we will put the first part down to been a musician late nights, sex, drugs and rock n roll......that last to your therapist...

Comment

is this where we all start putting smilies up galore well i would if i could lol

Comment

Originally Posted by platt View Post

we will put the first part down to been a musician late nights, sex, drugs and rock n roll......that last to your therapist...
          he is his therapist

Comment

Someone mention sex and drugs...

You need a new band member wooly?

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
              he is his therapist
              yes. i often look in the mirror and say 'tell me about my childhood'...
              The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

shouldnt you be making cues

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                  Someone mention sex and drugs...

You need a new band member wooly?
                  lol. you just reminded me this band thing never panned out quite how i intended.

well maybe sometimes...
                  The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                    shouldnt you be making cues
                    yes. sh*t over-priced ones apparently.
                    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

over priced good ones though

Comment

smiles all round again.....

Comment

hijack alert!

sorry raymo, got sucked in to your thread.

as for your original post, good idea.

your 'value' is in the quality of materials you can acquire. you must charge more for the time, effort and wastage to find those 'special' bits.

just keep hold of them until someone comes along who is willing to pay the premium. and they will.

btw, it's difficult to add a word to exquisite. it defines a beautiful thing in itself.

i think you should re-brand slightly under your own name and have 'exquisite' range as the flagship cues and call the 'normal' cues whatever you end up on choosing.

(bit annoying actually, cos i have already been working on a 'players' theme on the next website update. so, if i do it, i'm not copying you, moreover, great minds think alike )
                          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Cheers Mike it's the sort of thing that takes some thought!
                            As for the thread I kinda took a backseat to see how far this went! Haha!
                            Can be quite entertaining lol.

Comment

The Jeremy Kyle snooker forum! Lol lol

Comment

"my cue has another name, who is the daddy?"
                                "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Working...
                                X