X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks the Mutt's that Andy

Comment

• Nice to have you back on board Andy.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by Andy Travis View Post
        Latest

That is identical to the Cue you did for me Andy except mine has an Ash shaft!

I am sure the new owner will be rapt with it and my Cue is a belter! :snooker:
        If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

• Just finished and ready to go to its new owner, this design has been popular in the last year, down to my last few blocks of Olivewood.

Andy Travis cues (Photobucket)
          Contact. <span style="color:#FF0000">trav2241...ail.com</span>
          https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
          S36 1LB

Comment

• That's a classy looking design indeed.

Comment

• I think il need to own one of your cues . Really like the style of them .

Comment

• Originally Posted by strobbekoen View Post
                That's a classy looking design indeed.
                Agree, that cue looks awesome and the mini-butts look good too.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• These 3 are available now.

S36 1LB

Comment

• Just had a good look at the photos of Andys cues above and they look a decent cue, Andys cues are around £250-£300 from research and the same cue from the likes of Trevor White are around £600 and From Dave Coutts around £800. My question is with the price different huge in these cues what separates Trevor and Coutts from Andys cues, are they made better, do they use better timber, are they doing something to their cues to make them stand out from andys cues, or is it just a matter of the name on the badge and what cue is higher in the latest polls?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                      Just had a good look at the photos of Andys cues above and they look a decent cue, Andys cues are around £250-£300 from research and the same cue from the likes of Trevor White are around £600 and From Dave Coutts around £800. My question is with the price different huge in these cues what separates Trevor and Coutts from Andys cues, are they made better, do they use better timber, are they doing something to their cues to make them stand out from andys cues, or is it just a matter of the name on the badge and what cue is higher in the latest polls?
                      Its the name on the badge that dictates the price. Make no mistake these are quality cues. That last one looks a belter.
                      "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
                        Its the name on the badge that dictates the price. Make no mistake these are quality cues. That last one looks a belter.
                        You can understand the grey bear and his Parris ultimate global brand, but with Coutts no where near as popular on the markets then Parris why he charges near on ultimate prices. Then you have the likes of Andy charging the same prices as a Phoenix cue. Funny old world this old cue business where it seems brand name doesn't always mean value for money unless we are talking resale etc.

Comment

• I think the resale value is a major factor when buying a cue without seeing it .

Comment

• Andy, can you post specs of the three cues please, including balance points. Your inbox is full so won't accept pms.

Comment

• PM sent...
                              S36 1LB

Comment

• Thanks Andy.

Comment

Working...
                                X