Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oweg4OQs0AQ

Comment

Originally Posted by popikmircea View Post
      Ban this idiot

Comment

Sefton

Originally Posted by mel147 View Post
        verry good player i play with him on tee same team in the hays league part of the aces one of the best i have seen
        Saw Sefton last week in the Hammersmith District singles comp.
        He was playing old EPA rules

Comment

He plays with the Springbok pub I believe. Does he play for Hayes A too?
          Brains knackered just before Interleague match, you never learn do you? :-)

Comment

no he plays for renegade slough he plays in the hays league as well for the aces as i play in the same team they won the ko cup

Comment

Hi, I know you won the cup. I was there, freezing my b**** off. Reading was bloody cold. Hated that day.

Comment

Sefton Payne ..The only player to have had two Maximums (147s) back to back. Now back playing trying to make it...
                That's not true. Many pros have done this before and I am fairly certain that Gavin Lomax from Topspot club in Glenfield (Terry's old stomping ground) has done this twice... Definitely once.

Comment

According to Andrew Pagett , Mark Williams had nine maximums in one day in practice .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                    According to Andrew Pagett , Mark Williams had nine maximums in one day in practice .
                    Wow - just WOW - that is a good day's snooker . . .

: )
                    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Sefton won the Hammersmith singles league cup on Monday. Was at world comp, so missed it, but apparently was, so I'm told, a master class.

Comment

I don't feel so bad now at losing a lowly game of UK 8ball pool against him ... only joking, the guy's a class act ...

Comment

Working...
                        X