Pool Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool Forum

I am looking for a really cool pool forum something like what TSF is to Snooker.

Got any suggestions?

Most of my searches either bring me to league sites for pool or forums about swimming pools lol

When you say pool do you mean British 8 ball or American pool (10 ball, 9 ball, 8 ball...etc)?
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

English is prefered but any good resource is fine by me.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
        I am looking for a really cool pool forum something like what TSF is to Snooker.

Got any suggestions?

Most of my searches either bring me to league sites for pool or forums about swimming pools lol
        Not sure if it's really cool but for English pool uk8ball.com (now officially cueclubinternational.com ) is definitely the biggest. AZbilliards probably the best for US pool but I'm less sure about that one.

Comment

Yeah I have seen the uk8ball website and though well ........ a bit messy isn;t it? yeah AZB is great for the American side of things, already a member over there.

Comment

I think AZbilliards is a great website and probably the best pool forum. There is also pro9.co.uk and cuetable.com (which is a pool diagram system thing).

Comment

I like the way people behave and the way they express their ideas here better than anywhere else.

I am not sure if it is because of the mod or whatever, but the vibe here is much better than anywhere else.

Ferret, i am sure you can run/start a nice pool forum if you have the time and want to. I don think there is any really "nice" pool forum around right now.
              Last edited by poolqjunkie; 14 August 2009, 05:25 AM.
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

uk8ball.com is the most active, several pro's regularly on it. Although it is nasty to the eye and there are lots of non pool topics. Definatly has the most activity though

Comment

Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
                  uk8ball.com is the most active, several pro's regularly on it. Although it is nasty to the eye and there are lots of non pool topics. Definatly has the most activity though
                  What pros are on there?

Comment

yeah uk8ball's the only uk pool one i can think of. bit of a crappy atmosphere on there though so i dont use it much.

Comment

Ferret, why are you looking? You always take the mick out of me cos its not a proper ball game
                      sigpic <---New Website
                      Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Well he obviously doesn't know much about pool as he used a green ball for the thread icon!!!

Shouldn't it have been Red, Yellow or Black
                        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                          Well he obviously doesn't know much about pool as he used a green ball for the thread icon!!!

Shouldn't it have been Red, Yellow or Black
                          Its blue, yellow and black down his local
                          sigpic <---New Website
                          Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

pool-junkies
                            solo 105

match 82

still waiting for that ton!

Comment

There is a good English billiards forum if anybody is interested at billiard-junkies.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X