No announcement yet.

Professional Pool Players Stance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in snooker you have to get the basics right or you will never get anywhere.

you look at someone like Alex Higgins although his body went in to the shots he had the basics right.

pool players or American Pool players hasn't got anything right in technique but they know angles and pace of the table very well.

the reason so many women snooker players has gone to play in the states and be successful is because they got a far better technique than the pool players.

Comment

Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
      how many players do you know from Croatia,or Serbia?
      From Croatia...almost every single one. From Serbia I've seen only good ones...I know at least 6 or 7 of them...don't know them personally though...a few others from ex Yu countries as well...

Comment

I met this one big guy who likes to gamble all the time. He was in the world championship a few times. I think they called him the 'spider" or something like that. He is from Macedonia I believe. May be 30 or so, really big guy, brown hair. Always trying to find something to gamble on, very friendly guy.
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

here in Serbia there is one guy he is a really good pool player and he said to me once that he had played 10000$ per frame 9-ball games in Germany... Now, that is gambling
          You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Yang from Taiwan just beat Orcullo from the Phillipine for $10,000, but that is for the whole match, not $10,000 per frame.

By the way, going back on topic, Yang does not stroke like the pinoy players. Yang, and Wu and lot of Taiwanese players have very compact yet powerful stroke.
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
              I met this one big guy who likes to gamble all the time. He was in the world championship a few times. I think they called him the 'spider" or something like that. He is from Macedonia I believe. May be 30 or so, really big guy, brown hair. Always trying to find something to gamble on, very friendly guy.
              It can't be from Macedonia, because I'd know him for sure. We have very good money players, but they are not that big, nor brown haired And they have never been in the World Championship either. They were at the european championship 2007 in Liberec, Chech Republic.

Comment

Working...
              X