• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Match

Gareth Potts Vs Oly Bale

16/01/2010 6.30 start (I think)

£10000 a man!!!!

Should be a great game, being streamed live on cuesport tv from 5.30 if any body is interested.
    Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

I might watch it.. if I remember!
    Dark side of the moon

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerfan91 View Post
      I might watch it.. if I remember!
      Do you have a time machine nobody knows about????
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

He don't bother reading the posts mun, he just replies to as many threads as he can to get his post count up as quickly as possible.........

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
          He don't bother reading the posts mun, he just replies to as many threads as he can to get his post count up as quickly as possible.........
          Its the double posts that annoy me, which btw are against forum rules... If you want to add somethign edit your post don't just post again!
          sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

I'm glad it's not just me that has noticed it then, it's getting right up my nose now tbh....

Comment

I've not double posted.

Also cally just to wind you up even more you immature moron who seems to have it in for me, take a look at a few of these links :

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...071101362.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/12/ar...12barrett.html

Oh and this is just from the wikipedia page :

There has been much speculation concerning Barrett's psychological well-being. Many believe he suffered from schizophrenia.[14][40][41] A diagnosis of bipolar disorder (aka manic depression) has also been considered.[42]

Barrett's use of psychedelic drugs, especially LSD, during the 1960s is well documented. In an article published in 2006, in response to notions that Barrett's problems were the result of such, Gilmour was quoted as saying: "In my opinion, his nervous breakdown would have happened anyway. It was a deep-rooted thing. But I'll say the psychedelic experience might well have acted as a catalyst. Still, I just don't think he could deal with the vision of success and all the things that went with it."

Now are you saying to me drugs never affected him haha?

Why not stop having a go at me and jog on?

You can clearly watch matches on the net from previous times, or am I wrong there?

Why would the number of posts I post bother me? It makes no odds.

You seem to be the only person on the forum who makes hugely negative comments about everybody, but sorry I've forgot everybody is wrong but you, my bad!
              Dark side of the moon

Comment

The easiest way for you to stop replying to me is just not to read my posts?
                Can't get any more simpler than that... you seem to always want to have a butt in and make your mouth go, I don't think you have ever said one good word about me it's always negatives, jeez what a way to go on eh?
                Dark side of the moon

Comment

I've not double posted.......
                  I think you just did

Comment

Double posting I thought he meant saying two things the same in two different posts?
                    Dark side of the moon

Comment

Double posting I thought he meant saying two things the same in two different posts?
                      Not exactly sure myself, but where you just had an after thought above, 2 minutes after the original one - instead of doing a new post i think your supposed to edit the first one

Comment

Back on topic - Has anyone managed to watch this match. Silverlight doesn't seem to install and I think it's 3 quid to watch as well. Pricey.

Comment

96 people signed up to watch it on the night and a few have watched it on-demand afterwards.

I don't think £3 is pricey to watch 8.5 hours of live coverage on a Saturday night, in fact I personally think it is good value.

It was one of the best events we have ever covered and the atmosphere was awesome, looking into more of the same for later in the year.

Gareth Potts won the match 30-17 after trailing 17-15 at one stage.
                          Watch Exclusive Snooker Live & On Demand
                          Freeview Snooker TV channel

Comment

Thanks for the spoiler.

Comment

Working...
                            X