New pool table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pool table

If you ran a club and bought a brand new pool table would you expect an extra charge for the fitters to level the table on top of the delivery and installation charge

Originally Posted by matt1987 View Post
    If you ran a club and bought a brand new pool table would you expect an extra charge for the fitters to level the table on top of the delivery and installation charge
    It will depend because every company is different but generally speaking you will surely be able to get some sort of deal and it will be better to be safe than sorry
    Dark side of the moon

Comment

Surely that should come under "installation" ?

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Surely that should come under "installation" ?
        thats what i thought and voiced my opinion to the steward that the table was running off badly and should have been levelled by the fitter and was promptly spoke to very badly. his point was it was on a carpet so should only be levelled once it had settled. i thought surely you should level it straight away and then adjust it if it starts to run off.

Comment

Speak to the bloke whos sorting it out for you, dont ask dont find out
          Dark side of the moon

Comment

Any decent table fitter would know to level the body of the table with the slate off, then when you put the slate back on, you only need to micro-level the table.

Installed a Supreme Winner the week before xmas and it was a really old cottage with a floor that in one corner was at least 2 inches lower than the rest of the room. Probably the worst floor level-wise in hundreds of installs. Still managed to level it and customer was more than happy.

Be careful who you choose when buying tables - new or second hand is my advice:snooker:

Comment

Tell me, correctly I play in English at the pool table 9 Ft.? Cloth and desperately pockets snooker.

Comment

Working...
              X