1 x Pool Table Trolley Fully Adjustable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 x Pool Table Trolley Fully Adjustable

Guys, I have recently aquired some more tables and trolleys, making a total of four trolleys in my humble establishment. As a rule of thumb I need 2 or 3 trolleys for my day-to-day activities, so one is spare and available to a lucky TSF member.

Trolley is in full working order, has handles either side to raise the frame of the trolley (and hence the table) and is adjustable by means of two screw threads on each side that alter the height of the frame to suit height of the underside of the table.

These retail new at £150 - £200, depending on where you get them from, A good second hand one such as this usually fetch £90 - £120 on ebay. I've had a look and cheapest one one there currently is £99. So, given all that I'll offer this one to TSF members at £75.

You will need to collect from Chesterfield, Derbyshire by appointment and cash on collection is fine. (at a push if you aint too far away we could work out a delivered price). Pleae ring me on 07740102927 if you're interested. The trolley will fit in estate or hatchback car with seats down.

Cheers for looking - Dave Snookerpoolman, email: cueist@genie.co.uk
    Attached Files
Working...
X