Predator Unilck joint thread??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predator Unilck joint thread??

As it seems that in this Forum, there are several masters of billiards info, so im trying to find out that what is the diameter(?) of the pin thread in predator Unilock joint.

I dont mean the fitting thread, with which the pin is fitted to the butt. I mean the fast locking thread, which goes into the female part in shaft.

Im planning on making a snooker shaft for my pool cue, so i`ll have "both" cues with me, when Im carrying my pool bag. Of course this is just a joke as a snooker cue, but anyway...

Ive just had some difficulties on finding that info on the thread (which i need in order to buy a correct threadpin to make a female part for it.

Pardon my english - non-native you see

Originally Posted by Ällikkämies/Fin View Post
    As it seems that in this Forum, there are several masters of billiards info, so im trying to find out that what is the diameter(?) of the pin thread in predator Unilock joint.

I dont mean the fitting thread, with which the pin is fitted to the butt. I mean the fast locking thread, which goes into the female part in shaft.

Im planning on making a snooker shaft for my pool cue, so i`ll have "both" cues with me, when Im carrying my pool bag. Of course this is just a joke as a snooker cue, but anyway...

Ive just had some difficulties on finding that info on the thread (which i need in order to buy a correct threadpin to make a female part for it.

Pardon my english - non-native you see
    You can order a set of joint pin (male and female) with your choice of material from Atlas or Uniloc.
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
      You can order a set of joint pin (male and female) with your choice of material from Atlas or Uniloc.
      Link?

I Would still prefer buing tools to make my own.

Comment

Working...
      X