Mosconi Cup 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Europe has won it 11-8.......
    "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

From UK so that don't work for me :/

Comment

Congratulations Europe!!!
        2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
        2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Congratulations Europe............

Comment

Typical classless Americans. "They broke better than us".

That's clearly all there was to it!

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
              Typical classless Americans. "They broke better than us".

That's clearly all there was to it!
              Yes...too bad Archer is such a sore looser. If you look at the matches scores you will see that USA won 6 of their 8 matches in hill-hill situation. Europe won their matches more clearly and were playing better all week. And Darren Appleton was something else.....If i must find a weaker link i think its Van Den Berg who just is not performing at the same level with the other guys, but it doesnt matter now.
              "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

Yes, I agree Nick was not performing to his standards of play. I was kind of hoping Tony Drago or Chris Melling could play for Europe. Mika and Darren were totally awesome and Karl Boyes did not disappoint.
                Congrats to Europe.
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Its a shame Daz Appleton is off to the USA, mind you with Melling, Mark Gray, Imran Majid, Boyzi, Peach etc maybe UK v USA would give the USA more chance!!
                  I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Comment

wow how good was appleton amazing daz well played mate what a match vs hatch i know he may have done u in a money game but u got great revenge here loved it mate you almost played as well as you did when u uesd to beat me at country 8 ball lol , hope you crack usa daz nice one

Comment

Working...
                    X