40+ years old pool cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40+ years old pool cue

hello all try to find the maker of my dads old cue i,m 30 now and he had it before i was born and ne got it second hand from a mate so trying to find out how old it is there is a sticker at the end of it the stick is worn out in places it says professional on the top on the stick and then a name in fancy writeing but can only see the last bit of the name witch is black or lack
    and at the bottom it says laminated shaft in normal writing and my dad thinks it is 21 ounce the stick is black with siliver or gold writing and the cue has a dark brown bottom about a foot long and light colour the rest any ideas would be great thanks

Hi there welcome to the forum...please send me a pic of your cue and if you want then i can post it up on here and you will get the info that you require once people see the cue..

send to warren132@aol.com

thanks.
    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

You need 10 forum posts, and have to wait a day or so before you can upload photos to link in your posts, but I think you can link photos from other sites immediately.
      "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
      - Linus Pauling

Comment

ok will do that thanks

Comment

i need to see it please.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
          X