Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV shedule GMT:

9 nov

17:00-19.00 WORLD POOL CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD POOL CHAMPIONSHIP 2006 MANILA; PHILIPPINES Day 6; 1st Session(R)

23:30-01:30 WORLD POOL CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD POOL CHAMPIONSHIP 2006 MANILA; PHILIPPINES Day 6; 1st Session(R)

10 nov.
    02:00 BILLIARDS INTERNATIONAL EVENTS 2005 WOMEN'S TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS UNCASVILLE; CT USA Ga Young Kim Vs Julie Kelly Championship(T)

03:00 WORLD SNOOKER TOUR GRAND PRIX Holt Vs Hawkins Vs O'Sullivan Vs Pinches Semifinals(R)

06:00 WORLD POOL CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD POOL CHAMPIONSHIP 2006 MANILA; PHILIPPINES Day 6; 2nd Session(R)

08:00-11:30 WORLD POOL CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD POOL CHAMPIONSHIP 2006 MANILA; PHILIPPINES Day 7; 1st Session(L)

13:30-16:30 WORLD POOL CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD POOL CHAMPIONSHIP 2006 ( JIP IN ) MANILA; PHILIPPINES Day 7; 2nd Session(L)

17:00-19:00 WORLD POOL CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD POOL CHAMPIONSHIP 2006 MANILA; PHILIPPINES Day 7; 1st Session(R)

L= live, R=nonlive/replay, T=???

Comment

Friday, November 10, 2006 GMT
      Last 16 - (Race to 10)

Table One
      8am
      David Alcaide (ESP) v Rodolfo Luat (PHI)
      Pat Holtz (SCO) v Wu Chia-ching (TPE)

1pm
      Fu Che-wei (TPE) v Steve Davis (ENG)
      Jeff De Luna (PHI) v Luong Chi Dung (VIE)

Table Two
      8am
      Tyler Edey (CAN) v Liu Cheng-chuan (TPE)
      Ronato Alcano (PHI) v Kuo Po-cheng (TPE)

1pm
      Li He-wen (CHN) v Sandor Tot (SCG)
      Ralf Souquet (GER) v Konstantin Stepanov (RUS)

Comment

Davis (if he wins) plays the winner of alcaide v Luat.

He's got a really good chance of winning. Potentially ralf souquet in the semis-ooooo

Comment

Thanks hege
          “There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Davis will surely make it upto the Semis! Hopes he goes on to win the championship!
            Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Originally Posted by RaNeN
              Davis will surely make it upto the Semis! Hopes he goes on to win the championship!
              Now that would be about the biggest shock in pool history! If he survives to the semis, it would be quite extraordinary.

Comment

I do hope he'll save something of this pool success for the snooker table (at York) too!
                ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

I notice there is a little difference this time, which is alternate break instead of winner break. it helps steve a bit more?
                  ---

Comment

Originally Posted by Sarmu
                    I notice there is a little difference this time, which is alternate break instead of winner break. it helps steve a bit more?
                    Should do, as Steve's not the best breaker out there.

Comment

Originally Posted by RaNeN
                      Yay! Davis is in the last 16!!!
                      I watched this game and it was full of drama, especially at 8-7 when Davis shot at the 3 ball, not noticing that the 2 ball was still on the table! It must have ranked as one of his most embarrassing moments as the Phillipino crowd couldn't control their laughter! Still he did a great job to compose himself and get over the winning line. Realistically though, I don't think he's got much of a chance of progressing much further, although I hope I'm wrong. So far he's needed his opponents to make mistakes and he can't keep relying on that as he meets better and better players....

Comment

4 more games to go!
                        I think he got a chance
                        ---

Comment

Doesn't look too good for Steve, made way too many mistakes
                          ---

Comment

Fu-Davis is 9-8 now. That doesn't look too bad.

Comment

Davis lost
                              Fu 11-8 Davis
                              ---

Comment

Damn! Well I think he will be happy that he came this far!

Well Played Steve!
                                Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Working...
                                X