8-ball cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8-ball cues

I've been playing pool for a few months now (8-ball) and I want to start entering competitions, but I don't have a permanent cue and I am wondering what things I need to look for in a cue.

Also, I have been looking around and I've found these. Thoughts will be much appreciated.

LINK

ADR 147 had some one piece and 3/4 English pool spec cues on offer at £50 delivered,recently.This is as good ( and cheap ) a way of owning an English made,pool spec cue as any other.I have heard no complaints from anyone who has bought one and if you use it until you realise your playing specs,then its not expensive either.Good luck in your search.

Comment

I have a lovely pool spec cue available if u interested.

Comment

Originally Posted by old school View Post
        ADR 147 had some one piece and 3/4 English pool spec cues on offer at £50 delivered,recently.This is as good ( and cheap ) a way of owning an English made,pool spec cue as any other.I have heard no complaints from anyone who has bought one and if you use it until you realise your playing specs,then its not expensive either.Good luck in your search.
        i still have half a dozen of these left.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          i still have half a dozen of these left.
          Nice, are the ones on your ebay account in your signature the only ones you are selling?

Comment

Originally Posted by chapperzUK View Post
            Nice, are the ones on your ebay account in your signature the only ones you are selling?
            no they are not ebay they are on a thread here somewhere.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Original thread was 24th February.

Comment

Working...
              X