pool table buying advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pool table buying advice needed

I am thinking of buying a 7 ft pool table. The choices are a supreme prince table at 900 pounds or a monarch table at 780. I have read a lot of reports of how good the supreme table is but heard nothing about the monarch. Does anyone have one of these monarch tables?

Originally Posted by bazzadoherty View Post
    I am thinking of buying a 7 ft pool table. The choices are a supreme prince table at 900 pounds or a monarch table at 780. I have read a lot of reports of how good the supreme table is but heard nothing about the monarch. Does anyone have one of these monarch tables?
    Why not get a second hand one for half the price?

Snookerpoolman on here usually has some good ones going at good price.

Comment

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
      Why not get a second hand one for half the price?

Snookerpoolman on here usually has some good ones going at good price.
      Cheers Jaffa.

Yes Bazza give me a buzz any time tomorrow on 07740102927 (00447740102927) and I'll let you know what's available. Cheers, Dave, Snookerpoolman

Comment

I have looked at reconditioned tables but as I am from Ireland the choices are limited as a delivery fee and installation is usually added onto the price.

Comment

Originally Posted by bazzadoherty View Post
          I have looked at reconditioned tables but as I am from Ireland the choices are limited as a delivery fee and installation is usually added onto the price.
          You would be surprised...recently one of your countrymen contacted me for the same. I supplied him with a mint condition coin operated Supreme Prince, fully re-covered, with new set of reds and yellows, new Euro mech, 2 x cues, triangle, chalk, lights AND a set of Guinness Balls all for 720 euro's!!!

Sure you may feel your choices are limited, but equally so re. delivery/install with new or re-conditioned tables - JUST RING ME and I'll see what I can do.... Dave

Comment

just got a supreme prince in oak a couple of weeks ago, great table

Comment

Working...
            X