Pool on sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool on sky

Does anyone know if Sky are showing the World eight ball championships this year?

I was told that they're not showing it this year as there was no major sponsorship which is a real shame.

Comment

sky usually charge wepf about 20k to show it. it was streamed live this year for about a quarter of that. i think there will be a dvd coming out, from the stream team, but aint positive.

Comment

I'd be interested in the DVD if it comes out.

Anyone know if there is DVD of the SKY coverage last year or perhaps previous years?

Comment

Hi

only just saw this thread, does anyone have 2010/11 championship?

i have from 05-09

Comment

Originally Posted by aucott80 View Post
            Hi

only just saw this thread, does anyone have 2010/11 championship?

i have from 05-09
            On DVDs? I wouldn't mind a copy of each year as it's impossible to find this in Australia.

Comment

Hi

Yes, i have the following on DVD:
              2005,2006,2007.2008 and 2009. I have the quarters, semis and final on DVD for each year. Also got the Strachan International tour a couple of times on DVD and few money matches.. Gaz Potts Vs Oly bale, Marc farnsworth - Ronan McCarthy.

Comment

glad yer not trying to sell the oly ronan dvd from a few months ago, unless of course yer selling it as a sedative, awful to watch.

Comment

haha, it was very boring agreed. the potts vs oly match was awesome though! If anyone wants them i can send the .exe file over mail or could sort dvds out if you sent me some/covered postage.

Comment

Working...
                  X