Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trickshots tutorial feedback?

Hey everyone,

My friend Tim is an artistic pool player and just put together some tutorials to teach people various trickshots. It's got some great videos of how the shots are played as well as written details. If anyone is interested in trying any of these shots, he would love to get feedback on the tutorial (like is it helpful? easy to follow? etc...)--thanks so much!

pool cue

Comment

Originally Posted by linfuzhenst View Post
      Hey everyone,

My friend Tim is an artistic pool player and just put together some tutorials to teach people various trickshots. It's got some great videos of how the shots are played as well as written details. If anyone is interested in trying any of these shots, he would love to get feedback on the tutorial (like is it helpful? easy to follow? etc...)--thanks so much!
      Sounds fun, and I have a pool table here at work so I can try it out during lunch most days.
      "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
      - Linus Pauling

Comment

Originally Posted by nrage View Post
        Sounds fun, and I have a pool table here at work so I can try it out during lunch most days.
        All you seem to do is post on TSF, and play pool! And they pay you as well!!

Err, any vacancies there mate?

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
          All you seem to do is post on TSF, and play pool! And they pay you as well!!

Err, any vacancies there mate?
          Could be we're looking for some more software engineers in the not too distant future, how's your Java, C#, Flex, Adobe Air, etc..

The joke among software engineers is that if you're caught posting on forums, or watching yourtube, you just say "my code is compiling" .. because, seriously, it can take ages...
          "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
          - Linus Pauling

Comment

Could be we're looking for some more software engineers in the not too distant future, how's your Java, C#, Flex, Adobe Air, etc..
            Hmm, not too sure about that side of the workload, I've dabbled a bit but I think I'd better stick to pianos. Having said that, my C#s are always spot on, and I'm sure I could handle the posting and pool side of things, so how about we split the difference and job-share?

The joke among software engineers is that if you're caught posting on forums, or watching yourtube, you just say "my code is compiling" .. because, seriously, it can take ages...
            A Freudian typo if ever I saw one, or was it?

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Hmm, not too sure about that side of the workload, I've dabbled a bit but I think I'd better stick to pianos. Having said that, my C#s are always spot on, and I'm sure I could handle the posting and pool side of things, so how about we split the difference and job-share?
              LOL

A Freudian typo if ever I saw one, or was it?
              It's a weird thing I do sometimes, my fingers type words they know, automatically, when I actually want different but very similar words. I think that's called "kinesthetic" memory. I used to play saxophone, and had something similar with "The Pink Panther" .. I reckon I could probably pick up a sax today and start playing it, so long as I didn't think about what I was doing too much
              - Linus Pauling

Comment

Working...
              X