No announcement yet.

Congratulations Tom.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the forum is down. Will check back again later.

Comment

a new money game has now been arranged between tom cousins and rob chiltern, should be another great game and another thats hard to call, no needle at all on this one though, just 2 players wanting to put themselves on the line again for big money.

also i think its being streamed on u stream.

Comment

Any idea of the venue yet or is it still in the planning stage ?

Comment

Rob & Tom are playing at The Midland Snooker Club in Bilston, date is provisionally the 26th November.

Comment

dan rush says both players want the game streamed, an to be fair its easier for both players as its closer than stoke

Comment

Originally Posted by the_paz View Post
              a new money game has now been arranged between tom cousins and rob chiltern, should be another great game and another thats hard to call, no needle at all on this one though, just 2 players wanting to put themselves on the line again for big money.

also i think its being streamed on u stream.
              That will be a great match any idea on the money?

Hats off to both players just for having the bottle to play for the money involed.. I couldn't handle it

Comment

i reckon it'll be between 5-10k a man.
                i dont know about handling it, its what they do isnt it. they practice an this is as good a reason to put a shift in on the practice table.

Comment

its going to be 10 grand each, but this may well go up the closer the game gets.

and also the provisional date of the 26th nov may well be changed, because the welsh festival of pool in trecco bay, porthcawl, is on that date, and therefor, number 1 - tom wouldnt be able to play in the events and 2 none of us would be there to support him cos we're all in the festival.....

Comment

Working...
                  X