Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rileys Pool Comp

Afternoon,
    Has anyone entered the rileys am pool comp and not heard a peep out of them? I know three people excluding myself that have entered and heard nothing? If anyone has any info that would be great.

Regards

rileys are big on advertising their comps, absolutely pathetic at organisation of the things though.

Comment

same here paid the money not heard a peep from them since!

Comment

Ive just spoken to the rileys rep, he says they should have evrything organised by next week for the scottish dates. If you guys are in england you should get in touch with the nearest club, they should be able to tell you where your playing. Ha, good luck, it sounded like a fob off to me......

Comment

Rielys have left the closing date open for another two weeks from the original 9th September. They are going straight to the regional qualifers and not having the local qualifers as originally mentioned.

Comment

slightly off topic but relevant. I heard that Riley's are closing another 20 clubs?

Comment

Originally Posted by 147snookerking View Post
              Rielys have left the closing date open for another two weeks from the original 9th September. They are going straight to the regional qualifers and not having the local qualifers as originally mentioned.
              That means they must have nobody entering, As long as they still put up the prize money it sounds like a great deal to me.

Comment

Working...
              X