Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Winner Pool Table Wanted

Hi Guys,

Just following up on an old thread i made a year or 2 ago.

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...-Buying-Advice

Have finally got some money for a supreme winner (I hope), I think I want to get a second hand one unless the price difference isn't that much. What's the chances of picking one during these tough economic times from a closed down pub? I keep hearing of people picking up bargains but I don't have a clue if that's a feasible idea or not. I'm not sure whether to go 6ft or 7ft but I know I definately want this table. I have a maximum budget of 500 which I think is reasonable but for a second hand I kind of only want to spend 200-300 so I can perhaps spend the other 200 on something else.

I have asked about putting the table in a garage before my only concern is the ranging temps during the summer and winter but there's nothing I can really do about it because I can't always leave the windows open in the summer and in the winter its really cold so I can't keep it hot always. So I'm not entirely sure on whether it's worth getting the table based upon that?

If anyone can help me getting a table with accessories etc, I live in the heathrow area. I will require it installed as well and delivered. Please feel free to pm or reply.

Thanks
Working...
X