8 ball cue help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
    Yep, this is what makes all cues individual.

Just out of interest, Did they have the same balance point and the same stiffness shaft?
    i think its extremely difficult to get the same rigidity from individual cues, given they were both 14oz, i never took the balance point into account

Comment

Four new lower splices to lengthen the cue et voila , re-saleable cues.Who knows , original poster might have one off you,if tip size and shaft rigidity is to their taste.Just a thought.

Comment

To answer some of the feed back, budget wise £150'ish. Im in Northern Ireland, which isnt great as il be buying a cue without trying it out, I know no two cues play the same... I can buy a cue local, but im paying a middle man that way. If i do get one which is unplayable il get it sold on im sure.

Cue spec, ash, 56 inches, 17.5 oz, 1 piece, 8.5mm tip.

I have tried a few out, but i was asking about the make of cue out of interest to see if you guys thought one my be better to suited to pool. Or even value for ££

Comment

i would have something - yes riley tombstones make good pool cues if the weight is far enough forward.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Mastercraft cues, are they the same cues and the price difference is down to the wood splice?

Comment

Originally Posted by steviedoken View Post
              Mastercraft cues, are they the same cues and the price difference is down to the wood splice?
              Same cues as what mate? Mastercraft cues are mastercraft cues.

Price difference is down to a lot of things mate. I would suggest reading a few of the threads on cues. All available throught the search function.

Comment

Working...
              X