what tip size do the pros use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
    Judd Trump play with 18.5mm tip thats why he so good in potting long balls@@@
    How could he miss with an 18.5 MM tip lol

Comment

I thought that the smaller the tip, the more difficult it would be to aim, but I gues if you are Judd Trump this will not apply ! I use a 9.5 and still think the tip is fairly small like a small dot when I adress the CB , LOL
      :snooker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERnqd...4&feature=plcp

Comment

It certainly puts things into perspective and there is no room for egos when you can turn up for a local league match or cup game and run into any of 2x world champs,2x european champs,the England captain,ex England under 21 captain,one of 5 (maybe 6 I cant remember off the top of my head) professional and world ranked players etc,etc. Believe me you can take some awful losses in my league,but occasionally , when/if you win the lift can be immense.Trent Trophies have their own website and if you check earlier postings of mine related to TT you will see that Nationally and at Interleague they are simply awesome,for myself they are "just" (LOL) league players I could meet on a Wednesday night !!! Believe me I have more than a few grey hairs now than when I started.

Comment

Working...
        X