Pool is racist !?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool is racist !?!?

http://www.holyduck.org/2011/12/pool-is-racist.html OMG!!! It so isn't!!

If they ban it or change it I will freak out!

HI will they ban snooker to when shooting on the black ball with the white ball this is crazy

Comment

LOL... Must be true if it's on holyduck...

....>>>>
      This comes after black US citizens felt that the white cue ball knocking the coloured balls around was racist, and they now see it is time that the black ball knocks down some whities.

Comment

What the...?? now I've seen everything... lol

Well, at least the black ball is the highest valued colour ball in snooker... it's high time to let the other balls have their run... I resent the fact that the yellow ball is the lowest valued among the colour balls...
        When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Some people need to get a life, if that's all they have to worry about, and if true what the hell is happening when it can be passed as a law

Comment

I don't think it's been passed as law anywhere bud..lol...

What next, lawn bowls to be banned?

Heres another extract from the site regarding the death of kim jong il >>>>
            The North Korean dictator has died. Sending the message round the world that Team America has killed him. It has also sent the everyone into a day of celebration worldwide. The day will be called "The Tw@ts dead day".
            Team America was arrested on suspension of murder. However Team America has been released on bail but it is expected Team America had a big
            connection with his death.

Take no notice of the site on a serious note for gawd sake...
            Last edited by cally; 23 December 2011, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
              ...What next, lawn bowls to be banned? ....
              I think that will be safe mate, as in that game your throwing the black (bowls) at the white (jack)

Team America is the best film ever Poor old Kim Jong Il, he was ever so ronery lol
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdug6...eature=related
              Last edited by jrc750; 23 December 2011, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                I think that will be safe mate, as in that game your throwing the black (bowls) at the white (jack)

Team America is the best film ever Poor old Kim Jong Il, he was ever so ronery lol
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdug6...eature=related
                I like the way he rolls his R's... sexy...
                When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Comment

Originally Posted by Pooliscool! View Post
                    http://www.holyduck.org/2011/12/pool-is-racist.html OMG!!! It so isn't!!

If they ban it or change it I will freak out!
                    Hi Where will it end , Black spots on White Dominos , No Black boards now we have white boards ? The world is going t*** ups and its only the Darker skinned people who go on and on about being racist IT WORKS BOTH WAYS !!!

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                      Good post there, I feel.

Comment

This website, this story, and every other story on there, are to prove how stupid internet users are, how they will beleive anything they read online.

It kinda tells you this with the statement "Because if its on the internet, it must be true". The reason they (usually fascist right wing media types) consantly feed us with s**t like this is to trivialise the more important aspects of racism and such like.

Don't worry, the world is not going tits up, "dark skinned" people do not need to accept it works both ways....and you can pot your next black ball with a clear conscience

Im off to knock in my 250th 147.....true story, i made it up myself!

Comment

Originally Posted by OVER HULTON NUMBER ONE !! View Post
                          Hi Where will it end , Black spots on White Dominos , No Black boards now we have white boards ? The world is going t*** ups and its only the Darker skinned people who go on and on about being racist IT WORKS BOTH WAYS !!!
                          In b4 someone on here recommends I should start playing

Comment

considering all of the stripes in american pool are largely white????

technically also the 8 ball is mixed race as it has some white on it

white is the perfect colour for the cue ball as its easier to see the chalk marks on it than the black ball
                            Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Working...
                            X