Trent Trophies " A " Strikes Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trent Trophies " A " Strikes Again

Congratulations must go , again , to Trent Trophies " A " who have claimed their 13th National Interleague title at Yarmouth. Congratulations must also go to Tony Latham for the work as manager that he does, working tirelessly behind the scenes to help the team to operate so smoothly. Well done lads , proud of you.More information can be found on the Trent Trophies website as well as the EPA website.

Trent Trophies " A " Strikes Again

Watched the final, was a close one. Potts had messed dish up but Davies and Kendal came good. 11-9 wasn't it?

Comment

Machines!

Not a bad 3 man play off though is it!

Comment

Very tight this year. Quarter finals was 9-9 and needed a 3 man play off , TT shaded it 11-10 and yes that final , again 9-9 and a 3 man play off and yes 11-9 in favour of Trent Trophies. The competition gets harder each year and all stats are on TT website , special mention to Daz Lightfoot 90% strike rate ( 9-1 ) in his favour.Lee Kendall and Gaz Potts stats were in the late 70s % wise and to think this standard of play is available to play against on any Wednesday night in the TT league.Imagine walking into a pub or club for a league match and these guys are waiting for you , talk about a rush !!! Love it , thats why I still play.

Comment

Yes funny you should mention that, I played the finalists in a league match yesterday and they won the league (bar 2 players who play in the other dominating team). A friend of mine went and supported Sun Valley who had played awsome the whole weekend winning by a strong margin in games leading up to the final, so credit to them also. The first time i went to yarmouth the standard is nowhere near to that of today and was only 6-7 years ago.

Comment

Mick I can see your really enjoying your Pool still, And as you said what a Buzz to play against these Top Guys and Nobody is Unbeatable in 1 Frame or a few Frames in Pool.

Gaz.

Comment

Was watching most matches all weekend via EPA website, I wonder if some guy got his ''John Parris Cue'' back, heard an announcement over speaker system that it had gone walk abouts and was a £50 reward.

Comment

Probably not, i always take a rack cue i get on with down there.

Comment

Adam Davies was unreal in the three frames i watched him, can tell why hes best of best at minute!

Comment

Working...
                  X