The Golde Cue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Golde Cue.

Are any TSF members playing in the Golden Cue 3 Man competition next month at Vauxhall Holiday Park, Great Yarmouth ?

We never bothered this year mate. I might pop down for the Thursday student night in Lowestoft and the Friday night in Gorlestone!

Top nights, rammed with talent.

Comment

The Golde Cue.

Yeah I'm going
      Go every year as it's not far from us
      Great venue

Comment

Hello Mick, i'm looking forward to Yarmouth. The team i'm playing for is the Anchor from Nuneaton. Just hoping for a later start than 9.00am as usual !! not much fun putting our cues back in the cases by 9.30 ! lol

Comment

Did this used to be called the Skol or something ? Just started playing again after about ten years out, those days of county pool seem a long time ago lol

Comment

The Golde Cue.

Yes it was the skol once upon a time
            Hi chappers I'm playing for the Woadmans arms Wisbech
            I'm hoping for a later start than last year
            We were on at 8 in the morning, but at least then we didn't have to play again till the afternoon
            Looking forward to it

Comment

Was it two all last night Mark or did we lose?

I had a right telling off from Teeth after not tonning up Craig after the match, lol.

Comment

Hi mate, final score was 3-1 to the Connny. you should of had two !! looked good in the first game against Nige then against Craig.

Comment

I'm playing for team in this event Irish club 3 is our team name and I am also hoping to avoid the 8am start

Comment

When the Mike and Co do the draw for the 3man tournament we'll have to see if we're playing anywhere near each other. the draw should be out soon on the EPA site its not far away.

Comment

The Golde Cue.

Just seen the draw
                      On at 8 am AGAIN

Comment

I tempted fate !! 8.00 o'clock

Comment

The Golde Cue.

Well after the 8 o clock start and playing till 11.30 at night, were still in 9 o clock start tomorrow
                          Lovely old job

Comment

Working...
                          X