BIG MONEY MATCH IN AUSTRALIA - 24thMAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG MONEY MATCH IN AUSTRALIA - 24thMAY

I dont know if anybody on here knows of Australias cueball.tv website, but this thursday evening there will be a live streamed match between Australias Ben Nunan and another fellow named Hoc who was state runner up in american 8ball. Ben nunan came runner up in the oceania 6 red champion ship and will be going to thailand to represent australia, he also made top 8 in the oceania snooker championship.

Originally each player was gonna put up $5000 each but it got talked into $10,000 each, and now its become $12,000. so essentially its a $24,000 match. they're playing race to 31 on brandnew reclothed Brunswick tables in Sydney Australia. i think you need a subscription to view it, but you can subscribe for yearly membership for $10

one of the biggest money matches to go on down under for quite some time, or ever? should be interesting cant wait to watch it!

That's $10 AUD or only 6.23GBP which is quite a bargin I think. There is also alot of indexed videos on the site as well, including on of Neil Robertson Making a 142 in Australia in 2007. Lots of other good quality footage.

BoBnoGG!n hopefully I will be watcing If I have the spare time thursday night. Should be a good match.

Comment

Should be a good match i think it will be a close one thou some people think Nunan will win easily.

Comment

Blimey . That's a few Dollars to play for .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Hopefully the sign of even bigger things to come. Cueball.tv is doing great things for the game of pool (both versions) in Australia.
          Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Thats Pennies over here in UK theres a Few Playing for £40,000-£80,000 or More!

Tom Cousins from Wales Recently played for £40,000 and Won! Many in England/Scotland/Wales playing for £10,000-£20,000 regularly!

Comment

u gotta understand gazza that this is very much an underground sport in australia, its a very small but strong community of players. cuesports is still developing and this is a majour leap forward. everyone here practically knows everyone. where as in england, lots more people play and theres more exposure to the game there for people.

Comment

Even snooker is still very much out of the limelight unfortunately. We'd like our best players to have a chance to make a decent living from pool, like pros in the UK. Cueball.tv is providing an opportunity to promote the game and perhaps make that goal possible.
                Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Working...
                X