Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool Article Writer Wanted

Hi there,

I work for a website which sells pool tables online and what we're looking for is a bit of a pool guru who's looking for a bit of article writing work to be featured on our site as blog posts / FAQ answers etc.

Basically we're looking for someone who knows their stuff and can write on topics such as playing tips, cue selection, current world pool tournaments etc.

Of course we're happy to pay for this, so if this would be of interest please PM me through the board or get in contact using the comments below... If you have any examples of similar work you've done elsewhere that would be great to see.

Any questions please ask!

Many thanks,

Stuart

If you wanted a snooker writer...
    http://www.snooker-coach.co.uk

Comment

Originally Posted by stukerr View Post
      Hi there,

I work for a website which sells pool tables online and what we're looking for is a bit of a pool guru who's looking for a bit of article writing work to be featured on our site as blog posts / FAQ answers etc.

Basically we're looking for someone who knows their stuff and can write on topics such as playing tips, cue selection, current world pool tournaments etc.

Of course we're happy to pay for this, so if this would be of interest please PM me through the board or get in contact using the comments below... If you have any examples of similar work you've done elsewhere that would be great to see.

Any questions please ask!

Many thanks,

Stuart
      hmm if i had the time i would be up for this, however i do know quite a few ppl who write blogs etc and know alot about the european pool scene either american pool, 9 ball ,worlds ,blackball, ipa etc, if ur still intrested in a writer inbox me and i will point you in the right direction.
      tha what!

Comment

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately I don't think i've made enough posts to DM you, could you please either DM me or drop me an email on stuart@libertygames.co.uk

Many thanks!

Comment

sent u an email fella, if hes not upto it message me theres a few others who could do a decent job
          tha what!

Comment

Please e mail me directly s.trivass@sky.com - accomplished sports writer and poor pool player currently working with the IPA and always looking for more work! Sean

Comment

Working...
            X