English pool Coaching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English pool Coaching

Hi im very serious about English 8 ball pool.
    Was wondering if there were any coaches or anyone will to do coaching in the East Anglia area.
    Am willing to travel and very dedicated.

English pool Coaching

Steve Daking who works out of Mr pools at elmstead market in colchester. He is superb and is the highest ranked pool coach there is I believe. 8ballcoach.com you can have 1 on 1 or he does online courses but his 1 on 1 is excellent.
    If you have any questions PM me and I will give you my number and have a chat.
    ATB
    Danny
    Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

English pool Coaching

what sort of money is it per session mate?

Comment

Has anyone used his online coaching material?
        Considering buying it but I'd like to see a review or hear from someone who has used it first.

Comment

English pool Coaching

theres a few videos on YouTube pal have a look

Comment

English pool Coaching

I have had 1 on 1 lessons with him and found them excellent. Can't comment on the videos though. I expect if you do as he says they will work just as well.
            Danny
            Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Two of my mates are looking at doing a days coaching at The Sutton Staithe Hotel Norfolk on the 28th July. Both have won the World Pool Championships ( one quite a few times ! lol ) I can get details if your interested ?

Comment

Yeah, Mick Hill and Gareth Potts are doing a coaching day in Norfolk on 28th July.

Comment

Working...
                X