Interleague Knockout Cup 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interleague Knockout Cup 2012

Anybody playing in the Interleague Knockout Cup at Great Yarmouth in October ?
    My teams qualified so we can make up the numbers in case nobody turns up

Yeah. Hammersmith A are there.

Comment

Originally Posted by step77 View Post
      Yeah. Hammersmith A are there.
      Will keep an eye out for you when the draws out.

Comment

Hi , see you there too.

Comment

Yep, expecting a kicking as per!

Comment

Hope so Anyway I play for the B team and we're one game away too. Yarmouth is a pain for a Coeliac, gluten free, diet. have to bring all my own food.
            Can't wait.
            Steve.

Comment

Hope so Anyway I play for the B team and we're one game away too. Yarmouth is a pain for a Coeliac, gluten free, diet. have to bring all my own food.
              Can't wait.
              Steve.

Comment

Trent Trophies should be there , going for a 14th National title. The competition was hard last year and even though TT won they had a few 3-man playoffs to get through, before doing so.

Comment

The draw for this years Interleague Knockout Cup is on the English Pool Association site.
                  Some new names in it this year. Could be some suprises I think.
                  My teams got a lie in this year ! so its got off to a good start already

Comment

Had a good weekend at Yarmouth for the 2012 Interleague K O.
                    Managed to get to the quarter finals and were beat by Trent Trophies who eventually went on to win the final.
                    Only 12 months to go for another go at it and hopefully we can win it this time.

Comment

Got there on the Thursday, went home on the Friday. sick as hell. Literally
                      Anyway, Giuseppe got knocked out of the nationals in the last 32 and everyone else went in the third round. As to Hamm A in the KO. They didn't win a match. Out again at the first round robin.
                      Bad weekend but glad you enjoyed it. See you in April.

Comment

Well done Chappers , quarters is a brilliant result ( Norwich A 10 - 11 Trent Trophies A ) and at least you can say that you were only knocked out by the eventual winners and that was only by a single frame.How did you rate the whole experience ? Personally I know what its like playing against these guys as my old team now plays Premier Division , Trent Trophies League pool , every week in league and cup matches.I know all the Trent Trophies A team players and have played against most of them , at some time or other and I know you dont normally get second chances with them , so to do what your team have done , well " hats off to you " is all I can say, great result.

Comment

hi Old School
                          Am I looking at the wrong site and results, but I do not see the information you state in your post

http://www.epa.org.uk/event_home.php...ueko&year=2012
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I know a few of the guys from the Leeds and Bramley teams who played this weekend, a shame they came away empty handed but the standard is extremely high there!

Comment

Hi Old Skool. I think you might have looked at an older result for Interleague KO.
                              My team are Reds 2 and we got beat 10-6 in the quarters.

Comment

Working...
                              X