Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8ballcoach.com - anyone actually bought the online courses ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8ballcoach.com - anyone actually bought the online courses ?

Been mentioned a bit on this forum but i'm not sure if anyone has taken the 200 quid plunge

100 quid i would definitely get it, but 200 quid is a fair whack

Has anyone actually paid the 200 quid to get the three online programs ?

also is anyone interested in sharing the cost and sharing the purchase ? If there were 4 of us, 50 quid each aint too bad at all

Comment

its a waste of money, nothing a top player within ur county cant show u....
      tha what!

Comment

My advice would be to watch the best players you can. Even go to an exhibition, a county/interleague match etc. Look at how they play and go around a clearance and tactical games then practice.
        £200 is a lot of practice time.

Comment

in addition to the good advice above, if you're interested in the technicalities of pool, Dr Dave Alciatore's completely free website is a fantastic resource ... http://billiards.colostate.edu/

I know you are interested in UK 8ball and Dr Dave's site is about American 9ball but there's still much to learn from his website which applies to both games ... just don't forget the UK 8ball cueball is smaller than the object balls so none of the angles work exactly - nearly but not exactly ...

Comment

Originally Posted by ian046 View Post
            its a waste of money, nothing a top player within ur county cant show u....
            Are you speaking from experience?
            Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

no i would never buy it, there are alot of clips of it on youtube that i looked at when i first looked at this thread
              if any1 wants to pay me the 200 pound i will teach you all this and more lol
              tha what!

Comment

Originally Posted by ian046 View Post
                no i would never buy it, there are alot of clips of it on youtube that i looked at when i first looked at this thread
                if any1 wants to pay me the 200 pound i will teach you all this and more lol
                He does teach you more, a lot more!
                There many county players at our club most of whom I wouldn't even think of taking tips from (not all of them).
                Steve has worked hard to get where he is and in my opinion is the very best there is at what he does.
                You cannot make any analysis based purely on a few mins of youtube footage.
                I think you will find that all 3 courses are £200 and you get something like 150 lessons!
                ATB
                Danny
                Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Working...
                X