Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Eight Ball Pool Semi final Blackpool - Online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Eight Ball Pool Semi final Blackpool - Online?

Anyone know if the above match (which is currently on SkySports4) is being streamed anywhere?
    cheers

I have checked sportlemon (no BarTV) and it is not there
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Anyone know if the above match (which is currently on SkySports4) is being streamed anywhere?
    cheers

I have checked sportlemon (no BarTV) and it is not there
    thanks for the tip ... I've got it on mypremium.tv

Comment

thanks for that, just caught the last few shots, Ireland win.
      Team Final (Ireland v England) Wednesday 24th October 6pm-7pm

Mens Individual 1st Semi-Final - Wednesday 31st October 6pm-7pm
      Mens Individual 2nd Semi-Final - Wednesday 7th November 5pm-6pm
      Mens Individual Final - Wednesday 14th November 5pm to 6pm (also showing 8pm to 9pm)

Comment

thanks for those dates Dean ... I'll put them in my diary ... like you, I just saw the last few shots of the Ireland vs Scotland match ... nice finish by the Irish player, looked to me like he needed a really big soft screw on the ball into middle to make the cannon (which he got) - I was worried if he hit the white hard it would stun wide before the screw took and miss the cannon ...

wish I could play like that under such huge pressure

Comment

yep, that it the one I remember
          I have played shots like that in the past to get to my ball surrounded in a pocket, I remember that I was planning for it from about 4 balls previous, to ensure it was the last ball potted and maintain position on the black, which happily for me was over a corner pocket not like last night's sitting in the middle of the table, got to say it is very satisfying nevertheless
          cheers

Comment

And if you look really closely you will see me in the front row of the final and in the middle at the second semi!
            Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

I shall keep a look out - you will be the one with the pink carnation, yes?
              Hope it will be a good match. How is the second semi between, on the website I cannot seem to find the fixtures and teams.
              Have you been before? Do you know any of the teams?

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                I shall keep a look out - you will be the one with the pink carnation, yes?
                Hope it will be a good match. How is the second semi between, on the website I cannot seem to find the fixtures and teams.
                Have you been before? Do you know any of the teams?
                Yes that will be me! lol. I was the one with his chin on his hand looking misrable!
                The second semi was between Lee Kendall and washisname (cant remember, pi$$ed again!).
                This was the second year I have been.
                Don't personally know any teams, Steve Daking is the only person I know on a personal level.
                Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Lee played Guiseppe D'Imperio in the semi, just remembered.
                  Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Working...
                  X