Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese 8-ball (Li Hewen vs Stephen Hendry)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese 8-ball (Li Hewen vs Stephen Hendry)

Check this out guys... cute ref alert... notice how well she racks the balls...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpDSg40ZHh0
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Good video, thanks for posting it.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
      Check this out guys... cute ref alert... notice how well she racks the balls...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpDSg40ZHh0
      it's just a shame they keep overlaying the frame score as she bends over to rack the balls ... but definitely, from the glimpses we get, a lovely bum

also, it's the first time I've seen Chinese 8ball ... maybe Russian Pyramid sized American spots and striped balls played on a 10ftx5ft table with fairly tight(ish) snooker cut pockets played to normal 8ball rules ...

gosh, that seems a lot of fun ... which is why I've given up on it and I'm just about to watch some more of the Mosconi Cup ... I record it to enjoy over Xmas, it's always guaranteed to be a top notch tournament ...

no spoilers please!

Comment

Thanks for posting the video . . . yes the referee is cute.
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
          ...and I'm just about to watch some more of the Mosconi Cup ... I record it to enjoy over Xmas, it's always guaranteed to be a top notch tournament ...

no spoilers please!
          It's usually shown 1 season late if at all around here, so no worries from me...

I've always enjoyed watching the Mosconi Cup, such drama, so much tension it gets nerve-wracking at times. No loud-mouth Earl in recent years though. Actually kind of missed seeing him, in an odd sort of way...
          When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
            It's usually shown 1 season late if at all around here, so no worries from me...

I've always enjoyed watching the Mosconi Cup, such drama, so much tension it gets nerve-wracking at times. No loud-mouth Earl in recent years though. Actually kind of missed seeing him, in an odd sort of way...
            yeah, Earl the Pearl is always worth watching ... one of the best things I've ever done is watch all 240 frames in the "Color of Money" challenge between him and the kid, Efren Reyes ... well worth watching ...

just watched match 7 from this year's Mosconi Cup ... Nick the Greek vs Shane van Boening ... good match! well played to both players ...

no spoilers please!

oh .. and damien, you can watch the Mosconi Cup 2012 on Youtube ... I do feel it's a shame that huge multi-national companies such as Youtube and Google flagrantly breach other people's copyright ... I personally wouldn't do it, but that's why I'm poor and they are stinking rich I suppose ...

Comment

Nice video..... Great to see Hendry back in action!!

Pool definitely isn't my thing but that chinese 8 ball would appeal to me a lot more than 9 ball cause its played on a bit more of standard table of so to speak.....

Thanks for posting
              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
                Nice video..... Great to see Hendry back in action!! ...
                I wish he hadn't retired... Steve and Jimmy are still playing but perhaps Stephen no longer share that same enthusiasm... I'm hoping for a comeback though...

Comment

Now this is the kind of 8ball pool I would like to try. 9ft mini snooker table using American sized 2 1/4 inch balls and napped cloth - sounds like fun. Those balls are hard to work with with a snooker cue. No problem for Hendry though.

This match occured right before the 2012. world snooker championships, so I wouldn't count it as a Hendry comeback.

Comment

HI Nice video Hendry playing with a Snooker Cue i Think the pockets seem tight however maybe Hendry will make a comback in Snooker

Comment

Originally Posted by the montrealer View Post
                      HI Nice video Hendry playing with a Snooker Cue i Think the pockets seem tight however maybe Hendry will make a comback in Snooker
                      It was only after watching Hendry play on TV that I started to take an interest in snooker. He was head and shoulders above the rest during his heydays, professional snooker player par excellence.

I hope he makes a comeback too but I really don't see him grinding it out at the qualifiers.

Comment

It looks like a custom made table with rounded pockets and snooker cloth. It does seem to play much slower than the usual napless cloth and I'm sure that would help Hendry a great deal against a pool pro.
                        Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Working...
                        X