Berkshire Interleague KO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berkshire Interleague KO.

Hi, anyone at the Berkshire Reading comp tomorrow? Hammersmith B have a good chance to get to final this year and then Yarmouth. We've a new team this year also; Hammersmith C, so should be interesting.

A few people I know are but I am not.
    Good luck
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

It was a long day and I was awful but we got knocked out in the semi finals. Too old to cope with the amount of games and stuff. The favourites and KO holders, Hammersmith A, were beaten easily in the final so that was a shock.
      I didn't fancy going to Yarmouth again this year. I know it's great but it's for the semi serious and the younger players I reckon.

Comment

who did win then?

Comment

Renegades did 10-4. A bit of a shock as I said. Ah well, we have them in out qualifying league for Yarmouth.

Comment

thanks for that info

good luck

Comment

No problem. You play for county B don't you?

Comment

I used to play for Bracknell B many years ago.
                Now just play weekly league from a pub I can walk to and stagger home from
                We probably met in passing at Reading Riley's back then.

Comment

Sorry thought you were dean harde ### etc who plays for Berkshire B. I'm too old for all the crap now and the diabetes dictates too much on these days. The stress puts my blood sugars through the roof and its like playing in a coma.

Comment

no worries
                    I have come across a few other Deans in this arena but not sure of surnames.
                    Diabetes can be a bugger cant it, I have a friend who have a very strick regime in place to manage it.
                    good luck to you, all the best
                    I was asked to play a few weeks ago in the inter but, the same as you, thought I would now leave it to the youngsters

Comment

Hi. We played Marlow B I think. Needed only 4 games to qualify so I got the fourth win, no idea how and then it all went pear shaped
                      Anyway, if you decide to play interleague again, might bump into you but I've lost the will to play. Or the will to live. :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X