Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPA British Pool Open this weekend

Hi fellow cuesport enthusiasts

If anyone is interested, we are playing the British Pool Open this weekend in Blackpool and include players from England Wales Scotland Northern Ireland, Malta, France and South Africa. Previous World Champions Gareth Potts, Phil Harrison, Jason Twist, Adam Davies, and Carl Morris are all here and you can watch it for free at http://console.247platform.com/embed...-14-1.live.sdp, find out more at the IPA website (www.ipapool.com), or get results via Twitter (@ipapool), so do get involved! Sean PS I do not believe this to be spam but apologise if others think differently - I am not selling anything!

Cheers mate, keep the links coming, very much appreciated.

Comment

Not a problem, always happy to share information for all the cue sport enthusiasts the World over - feel free to pass it on via Facebook Twitter or carrier pigeon - the more the merrier!

Comment

Mind you this empty table is not much fun !

Comment

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
          Mind you this empty table is not much fun !
          Actually, it's a lot more interesting than watching me play to be honest - but will shortly be replaced by the first semi final between Jordan Shepherd and Andy Lucas, due to start at 8.45pm!

Comment

Originally Posted by trivass View Post
            Actually, it's a lot more interesting than watching me play to be honest - but will shortly be replaced by the first semi final between Jordan Shepherd and Andy Lucas, due to start at 8.45pm!
            I know Jordan is Welsh, but where is he from ? Is Zak his brother ?

Comment

Not sure where he is from exactly but I have asked and they are not related if that helps?

Comment

Originally Posted by trivass View Post
                Not sure where he is from exactly but I have asked and they are not related if that helps?
                Cheers mate, the MC said Bridgend.

Comment

Well he would know better than me lol?

Comment

a couple of my mates are in this.
                    http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Name and shame lol - are they left in or have they fallen by the wayside, it's a high standard this weekend (way out of my league)?

Comment

Watched the final some good fast played pool as the game should be played well done.

Comment

When Jordan Shepard is in full flow he's unstoppable, class player.

Comment

Is this the 1st outing for blackball rules with the IPA tour ( I remember they changed ) ?

Comment

Jordan beats Scotland's Pat Holtz 8-4 in the final .

Unlucky Pat, I think the Amatuers is still on as well ?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X