Efren Reyes to Sweden!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Efren Reyes to Sweden!

It is now confirmed that Efren Reyes (!) will participate in the 2007 Interpool Open in Gävle, Sweden. Interpool Open is taking place from April 6th to April 8th. Price money is approx. €6,000.00. Other notable players that are participating are Ralf Souquet, Tony Drago, Mika Immonen, Thorsten Homann, Niels Fejien, Raj Hundal, Imran Majid, Darren Appelton, Tom Storm, Marcus Chamat etc.

Entry fee about €65,00. It's a handicap tournament, so everyone can participate. I think we might be a bunch of people from Göteborg that will travel to play and watch the pros.

http://www.interpoolopen.se/

call me stupid...but the only one I know off out of those is Tony Drago...! I tend to keep to the top 32...more or less...
    2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

call me stupid...but the only one I know off out of those is Tony Drago...! I tend to keep to the top 32...more or less...
      This is a 9ball tournament...

And the line-up is very prominent I might add.

Comment

Originally Posted by rivercard
        This is a 9ball tournament...

Hahhahahhaha !! AS I SAID!..call me stupid!...I must say I thought it was a bit weird that i couldn't recognize anyone but Tony,,,and I didn't check in what section this thread was either!!
        2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

Originally Posted by hegeland
          It is now confirmed that Efren Reyes (!) will participate in the 2007 Interpool Open in Gävle, Sweden. Interpool Open is taking place from April 6th to April 8th. Price money is approx. €6,000.00. Other notable players that are participating are Ralf Souquet, Tony Drago, Mika Immonen, Thorsten Homann, Niels Fejien, Raj Hundal, Imran Majid, Darren Appelton, Tom Storm, Marcus Chamat etc.

Entry fee about €65,00. It's a handicap tournament, so everyone can participate. I think we might be a bunch of people from Göteborg that will travel to play and watch the pros.

http://www.interpoolopen.se/
          sounds like an excellent line up. all those players are quality.

cheers for the update hege

Comment

That looks great. Thanks for the info hege

Hope you'll have a good time if you decide to go
            “There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Working...
            X