After a new cue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by blinky88 View Post
    Yes, it is. If you cannot play with this package you simply cannot play. In the first started to play I used club rack cues and rarely got beat, the conclusion, if you can play you can play with any cue, you can pay whatever for a cue but it will not help if you cannot play.
    hello china, you still showing off your little package?

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
      hello china, you still showing off your little package?
      post of the week .....lmao
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Is it possible to play a good standard of pool with a snooke spec cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Supersmed92 View Post
          Is it possible to play a good standard of pool with a snooke spec cue
          I'm no expert but I guess if you can play then you can play no matter what equient you have got wether it be a £500 custom pool cue or a £20 Riley's snooker cue !

Comment

yes gareth potts won his last world pool champs with a snooker cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Jgra View Post
              I'm no expert but I guess if you can play then you can play no matter what equient you have got wether it be a £500 custom pool cue or a £20 Riley's snooker cue !
              Disagree you need something still thats quality like snooker you need something you can depends on

Comment

Well of course though I don't fancy my chance against Gareth using my cue and him using a brush hahahah

Comment

I've always used snooker cue for pool. often find myself trying crazy stuff if with anything smaller than 9.5 arcing balls and stuff- needless shots. Seem to be tempted less with a snooker cue. Was pointing out to a youth england player that timing is important rather than tip size, he was saying i couldn't get as much action as him with his 6mm tip, how wrong was he!

Comment

I've been playing on American tables for quite some time now with a snooker cue and 10mm Elkmaster tip. Might be psychological but it feels like I get more ball control – although shots with pace require accuracy and I tend to always break with a house pool cue. I'm restoring an old Peradon cue with a Talisman and interested to see how that goes.

Comment

I've still got a "Tyrone" multi spliced 3/4 ash pool spec cue up for sale on the classified section on here if anyone is interested, I would be willing to listen to offers on it as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X