No announcement yet.

Will my cue be too short?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With pool you don't need to be too far away from the cue ball though. I've literally got 2-4 inches hanging of the back on some shots and I would prefer to be holding the back

Comment

Shouldn't be too short although i would try a 57" first as it will be easier to sell on if you don't get on with it. I'm 5"11 and use 57" cues for both snooker and pool but also have 2, 58" cues that I play fine with and a 54" pool cue, lovely little cue just have to shorten my backswing when playing with it. Personally find 57" ideal for me, but its down to you to decide what's ideal for you!

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
        Originally Posted by RoryM147 View Post
        Preference really. Although I agree 58" should be good for you. I'm 6ft 4" and a 57" comes upto the armpit. There's no overhang on the butt end when on the stroke but it feels normal. Maybe I should try a 60" though.
        Do you have an overly large head!? I joke... I'm 6ft2 and my 58" cue doesn't even come close to my armpit... though that's a decent gauge, I think arm span is more important when finding a cue to be comfortable with...
        Also depends if you play with an almost straight bridge arm or bent

Comment

Working...
        X