supreme winner remove cushions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supreme winner remove cushions

Picked up a used supreme winner yesterday. It needs new rubbers.

How the he'll to you get into the Allen bolts to remove them so I can measure the rubber size that I need to buy?

I've tried Allen keys, right Angeled drivers, flexy extensions and nothing I've got can get into the cutout at the right angle to get at the Allen bolt heads.

What do you use? Divine intervention?

Thanks

Yeah I've just been told there is a special tool for it . Don't have a link or nothing but I just asked the question and was told there is a tool for the job

Comment

Geoff Large on this forum will be able to help ... you need 10 or more posts before you're allowed to PM so get posting

Comment

3/16th imperial ball end Allen key.

Comment

Imperial...!!!

Thankyou Maryfield

Comment

I have some screws missing from my cushions, does anyone know where I can get hold of some?

Comment

Originally Posted by maryfield View Post
              3/16th imperial ball end Allen key.
              Thanks, I'm surprised its imperial, I thought that was mainly for old or American stuff. I seem to be getting a different noise from different cushions as the cue ball rebounds, the bounce seems much the same but I think the noise suggests some of the cushions may have slackened off a bit? I'll source an allan key and try it anyway.

Comment

I'm getting the exact same issue with a different noise coming from the cushion.
                If you find out where you get an Allen key can you let me know.

Comment

Originally Posted by Eishg View Post
                  I'm getting the exact same issue with a different noise coming from the cushion.
                  If you find out where you get an Allen key can you let me know.
                  Ebay or most model shops will sell them, they are usually called a "ball end hex driver", hope that helps.
                  Andi Mack

Comment

Working...
                  X