Good resource for pool players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good resource for pool players

I don't play much pool but I thought this might be a good resource for someone that does love a game of pool.

PoolDawg Academy

"The PoolDawg Academy brings together some of the world's best pool players and billiards instructors to give you hundreds of training articles and videos absolutely free. Master level billiards instructors like Tom Simpson and Samm Diep cover the basics and fundamentals while WPBA pros Jennifer Barretta, Liz Ford and Emily Duddy talk about the mental game, tournament preparation and much more."

http://www.pooldawg.com/article/list-all
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

I used to play a lot of pool for fun I love the game far more attacking than snooker which makes me perectly suited to it
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Working...
    X