Club 8 Rugby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club 8 Rugby?

Anyone know this place at all? Got a friend playing a money match (pool) there in the not to distant future, wouldn't mind knowing, state of the tables, atmosphere, will we leave with limbs intact etc........

I'm quite good friends with the owners. It only opened up about a month ago. Tables aren't bad at all. Has 2 7ft match tables upstairs. They aren't as quick as yarmouth et al but are better than most, had a few dodgy bounces first time I went. Atmosphere is fine

Comment

Ta, Never heard of the place before so I thought I'd ask. Sounds a half decent place then- ust didn't want to going into the lions den so to speak, don't mind the tables not being lighting fast as long as they're decent and true.

Comment

No problem. Used to be a rileys, so its definitely improved. I can't speak for all tables as I haven't played on them all (1/2 hr drive from me). But the match table I played on had a minor roll which I noticed when playing corner to corner. Aimed at right jaw and it went centre pocket. For a club table it was more than adequate, and they all come with pro cups as standard which is nice.

Comment

Thanks appreciate it, will prob pay it a visit before the game anyway just to check it out for myself. Good to see another club opening more the merrier!

Comment

Working...
          X