Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my straight pool runout is 15

Comment

nice....no one in malaysia plays anything other than 8 or 9 ball....so havent really played straight pool.....i play a bit of bank pool though.....although people here dont know anything about this game either....i played with a friend from india
      screw it

http://90minutesandmore.blogspot.com

Comment

lol..sorry i didnt see that its in pool thread..

Comment

My Cue

Originally Posted by jimmymoller
          i play with a falcon
          Used to have a Lucasi, just got an Audrick with 2 shafts off FleaBay. Very happy with purchase, have 1 shaft with an Elkmaster, other with a Moori Med. The hit is nice and solid, and after only 3 hours play, I've put the 9 in off the break 6 times (3 in a row ) Many of the American players put down the Phillipino cue makers like Audrick, but to get a cue from an American maker that looks as good and hits as solid I'd would have to have spent 4-5x as much. I only play 9Ball one day a week, so can't justify spending $500US+ for a custom inlaid playing cue.

Daniel

Comment

sounds good wat do you think of the jump break thaiwan cues with phenolic im considering buying one

Comment

Originally Posted by jimmymoller
              sounds good wat do you think of the jump break thaiwan cues with phenolic im considering buying one
              I've been thinking the same thing, especially as postage is cheaper from Taiwan, and most of the Jump cues from the US as Chinese made anyway.
              If you want to look for them on ebay, most list in the English version of the Hong Kong site http://pages.ebay.com.hk/eng/. Several have ebay stores, and have jump cues starting from around $15Aus + postage. I've been keeping an eye on a couple, so if you bid on one, tell me and I won't bid against you to force the price up .

Daniel

Comment

coodnt see any cheepies

Comment

The cheapies only come now and then, you have to keep an eye out for them. I'll post if I see one.

Daniel

Comment

I have, relatively, just started playing English Pool, have got my head around the World Rules and have my own cue. I am eager to play different people for more experience.

If anyone lives in the Teesside area and would want to play against someone different then you know who to contact (via personal messaging on the website or email).
                    http://marronsfooty.proboards50.com/index.cgi Sign Up!

Comment

well if you pay for airfares and accomadation ill play you

Comment

Anyone here entering the UPC 9-Ball Champs in November/December time?

Comment

where is it

Comment

It's a universities championships. This year it's held in Solihull, in London.

Comment

Jump Cue

Jimmy, I found a cheap Jump cue for you

Ebay item number 130171209947

At $22US with $16US postage, that makes it less than $50Aus delivered to your door. As a side note, don't you just love the strong Aus$ to the US$ at the moment, makes for great buying power.

Daniel

Comment

ok im lookin at the j&j jump/break cue now its 85aud

Comment

Working...
                                X