Matchroom World 9-ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchroom World 9-ball

Does anyone know when the Matchroom Sport World 9-ball Championship is going to be held?

In 2007 it was held in November and it was a great tournament, the 2008 championship still hasn't even been held yet.

bongo

Originally Posted by bongo View Post
    Does anyone know when the Matchroom Sport World 9-ball Championship is going to be held?

In 2007 it was held in November and it was a great tournament, the 2008 championship still hasn't even been held yet.

bongo
    Is that usually televised then?
    Mobo: GA-P35-S3
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 2Ghz
    GPU: ATI EAH4850 512mb DDR3
    RAM: Kingston 2.Gb 240pin DDR2 PC667Mhz PC5300
    Sound: Audigy 4

Comment

Some conflict with the Filipino organisers. The World 10 ball Championships last year was championed as the main world championship or something to that effect. Basically organisation politics and funding meant that they could not hold the World 9 ball Championship there last year. Last I heard they were planning to hold it early this year but nothing has come of it yet.

And davisfan it usually is televised on Sky if I'm not mistaken.
      screw it

http://90minutesandmore.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally Posted by calebk View Post
        Some conflict with the Filipino organisers. The World 10 ball Championships last year was championed as the main world championship or something to that effect. Basically organisation politics and funding meant that they could not hold the World 9 ball Championship there last year. Last I heard they were planning to hold it early this year but nothing has come of it yet.

And davisfan it usually is televised on Sky if I'm not mistaken.
        Thanks mate.
        Mobo: GA-P35-S3
        CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 2Ghz
        GPU: ATI EAH4850 512mb DDR3
        RAM: Kingston 2.Gb 240pin DDR2 PC667Mhz PC5300
        Sound: Audigy 4

Comment

No 9 ball in 2008, only 10 ball, then they are still not sure about 9 ball in 2009. It is a bunch of politics that is causing this.
          Matchroom always does a great job with 9 ball coverage, hope they will do it again in 2009 with a world championship.
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
          X