Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best looking / most beautiful snooker player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen Hendry looks quite good here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm2RlVO_66c

Comment

Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
      Who is the best looking snooker player nowadays?
      I mean the player that if you are girl is most likely to sleep with and so on?

Don't talk about charming players, just for those ones who look like playboys
      Jack Lisowsi.. he is wowowo

Comment

Mark Selby is lovely in a James Bond kind of way.. but i like Jack Lisowski,, he takes risks lol blessim.

Comment

best of the best)

Comment

Ali Carter is so cute.. Mark Selby is very Handome... but i like Jack lisowsk, im female i like him he is a great player and love those eyes.. and also lovely personality.

Comment

Originally Posted by gid View Post
              Considering that it is a mens forum, this is a strange poll.
              But its not just men,, haha i am femaie.. Anyway its ok if a man can appreciate another mans looks,, as a lady can appreciate a ladies looks.....I love that Zhao he is so cute., and what a talent. This forum is very old last post 2011 iit is now 2022 and i am watching the Mens Final Word snooker Championship with Ronnie Osullivan and Judd Trump.

Comment

Comment

Female talking... They are all lovely in their own way. I mean i was watching John Higgins, the other day he is 46 now,, but he has such a sweet gentle nature bless his heart. Ronnie is also very dashing,, Selby is sublime.. Zhao is super cute.. Lisowski Is Risky and hot,, Robertson a smooth operator. Trump looks cute and fluffy. I love em all.

Comment

Originally Posted by biankez View Post
                    Is Michaela Tabb playing snooker?
                    That's the snooker player i would choice. I'm not sure she would chose me!
                    Bless you im sure she would, but she has quit now,, years ago. Im the latest on this forum in 2022.. Judd is trailing Ronnie O'sullivan 10-4 poor Judd has lost his cue ball conrol ,, and he is being steamrolled by Ronnie.. I really hope Judd finds something to make this final more exciting and not so one sided. Come on Trumpy x

Comment

Jack Lisowsi. He is awesome. He has found a higher purpose in snooker, no longer just motivated by money, trophies and personal success, but to inspire other to do the same and to fight if you want to achieve success. I like him and this game and even try to place bets when he played. I send you contacts https://betwinner.africa/contacts/ where I do that.

Comment

Ronnie is the most handsome player on tour IMO. I am not talking about a playboy image or something like that. Just appearance.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                          Ronnie is the most handsome player on tour IMO. I am not talking about a playboy image or something like that. Just appearance.
                          Lol, least surprising post of the day

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post

Lol, least surprising post of the day
                            Haha. This had nothing to do with today's win though.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                              FB_IMG_1642859723406.jpg
                              It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

I thought Tony Knowles was a handsome chap back in the day, he had a massive female following.

Comment

Working...
                                X