Brexit, in or out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
    Cheers fella, yeah it's no bother. What's the point of being on a forum without making an opinion. It beats Facebook where the majority of rubbish is not worth seeing in the first place, apart from lasses holiday bikini selfies of course
    I'll have to take your word for it, never been on it.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      I'll have to take your word for it, never been on it.
      You're not missing out, unless of course you really want to follow what each and every associate of yours does or thinks every 5 seconds, then thatll make you a bit sad. It's a dying interest after a while and would be nice if it died altogether

Comment

You're not missing out, unless of course you really want to follow what each and every associate of yours does or thinks every 5 seconds, then thatll make you a bit sad. It's a dying interest after a while and would be nice if it died altogether
        My snooker pals are all on it, and all they do is moan at me about who they have fallen out with this week because he said this or that on Facebook, it's like talking to a bunch of school girls.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Tell me why the lie? To try and gain legitimacy?
          Lol. What lie?

You haven't come up with anything credible since you arrived, nor backed up any of your bluster, yet you're questioning me? Pure hilarity. I'm beginning to think you really are Blusts. Would certainly explain a lot.

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
            My snooker pals are all on it, and all they do is moan at me about who they have fallen out with this week because he said this or that on Facebook, it's like talking to a bunch of school girls.
            That's what it is, it doesn't bring people together but more keeps people apart. Try having a lass on it all the time, it's like their minds preoccupied, or going to a pub or football match and people are either head down looking at their phones or recording the whole thing. I went to the ATP masters final at the O2 a few years back and most people were looking at their phones trying to take pictures to post to their mates on social media that they were there, pathetic. You got your own eyes and memory, watching things to show off through a phone is dire.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
              Lol. What lie?

You haven't come up with anything credible since you arrived, nor backed up any of your bluster, yet you're questioning me? Pure hilarity. I'm beginning to think you really are Blusts. Would certainly explain a lot.

What does Blusts mean? I've backed up my opinions with reasoned debate, something lacking from yourself mate. Well at least flag waving and patriotism to me isn't tangible debate anyway.

Comment

• Sumtimes bury a discussion for a few days and give it a rest, may not be such a bad idea.
                Last edited by Ramon; 15 December 2016, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• To some of us this topic is at the forefront of our minds as it has real world implications, hard to give it a rest when the opposition has zilch to say

Comment

To some of us this topic is at the forefront of our minds as it has real world implications, hard to give it a rest when the opposition has zilch to say
                    good point.

I did'nt say quit.

i said , give it a rest.

When the flame burns we can always stik sumthing in fire which we regret of it later.

happens to me all the time.
                    looks like i'm different .

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                      good point.

I did'nt say quit.

i said , give it a rest.

When the flame burns we can always stik sumthing in fire which we regret of it later.

happens to me all the time.
                      looks like i'm different .
                      I take your point to mate, sometimes things can get a bit heated. This is a forum for snooker lovers not people wanting to beat each other over some views, however wrong the opposition is

Comment

I take your point to mate, sometimes things can get a bit heated. This is a forum for snooker lovers not people wanting to beat each other over some views, however wrong the opposition is
                        Are you sure you're not a politician ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          Are you sure you're not a politician ?
                          What, like Big Shot? I wish I was on that gravy train because he's made it sound like cash for nothing

Comment

No one wants to beat you . Sum peaple may not agree with you.
                            it's a normal issue which can happens in a forum.

It's not only for snooker lovers . as far as i can see we have a diff sections in this forum.

btw, i do enjoy your posts as well as any other member's posts.

Comment

Taiwan? Are you sure?

Anyway, we can trade on whatever terms we like with whoever we like post Brexit. Who knows, perhaps you can enthrall us all with tales of multi million pound properties in Chinese Taipei rather than Sofia?

Broaden your horizons, laddie!
                              Haha, India doesn't want to trade with us unless we relax immigration, oh yes, IMMIGRATION! You know, the free movement of people thing kippers object to with the EU, that old chestnut.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/india-...de-deal2016-11

So basically, we're stuffed. I suppose we could always do a deal with Tonga, and get some coconuts to shut up big shat, the man who believes pool players should teach us how to play snooker. :biggrin-new:

Comment

Lol. Do whatever makes you feel more of a man, cos i ain't editing nothin'. And ban me now and i won't be back.
                                You sure about that... Not about me being a man fella, happy to meet in person anybody who feels I am out of line and discuss it. I don't hide behind my id. You are aware I can edit it myself right? I am asking you nicely - for the last time! to edit bad language on the forum.
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                                X