Brexit, in or out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
    It's tribal and back in the day of survival and clans, understandable. It's based on territory, keeping 'our' women and crops and possessions and homes. It's based on fear of 'losing'. In modern, sophisticated times, we need to avoid listening to our monkey brains, just as Ronnie has learned to do to make him a better snooker player (he isn't racist either). If we can't meet basic psychological needs, the monkey brain spreads irrational fear. That's why the poor lean to racism. The rich, public schooled like Farage have no excuse really, apart from being nasty beings. The modern world evolves fast, it's complex, it requires sophisticated analysis and understanding, not simple jingoistic ideas harking back half a century and more. We survive and prosper not by racism but by working the system we have. Protectionism, closing the borders, etc etc leads to a backwater that gets poorer and poorer. That's what happened to eastern Europe under the Soviets; it didn't work, they had little trade and little interest from investors. Unfortunately a lot of people in this country are thick and will never be able to separate themselves from their monkey brains on a daily basis. They react as children in a playground war and always will.

The biggest problem we have this century is being made completely redundant and broke by machines and computers. Capitalism is the real enemy, not other humans, always has been. That and environmental collapse. But hey, let's blame the black guy and the Europeans instead.

Let's deny 30% of us are racist, even though we have no stats to prove that and stats saying 30% are racist exist, by respected researchers.
    as you say, it sounds like every culture on the planet suffers from this terrible racist disease, though i may of put it in another way.

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
      as you say, it sounds like every culture on the planet suffers from this terrible racist disease, though i may of put it in another way.
      We're animals and not very bright ones sometimes (Syria). We're prone to fighting and wars when we don't get what we want; that's the chimp in us, the part of the brain that has helped us survive and evolve over two million years but the part of the brain that struggles to accept or understand the modern world. It develops this aggressive attitude that leads to friction inside our brains and the fact that many in power, are borderline insane, leading to policies that are daft and then followed by the insane, as it fits in with their warped logic. How could anyone have voted Hitler in? But it happened. Sheep, mentality combined with stupidity and deep anxiety.

But I'll say this, the Chinese communists would dearly love a trade deal that we HAVE with the EU, so too the USA and Canada. They all want more access to the EU and we want to risk ours on a game of roulette. Utter madness.
      Last edited by Big Splash!; 2 January 2017, 04:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
        We're animals and not very bright ones sometimes (Syria). We're prone to fighting and wars when we don't get what we want; that's the chimp in us, the part of the brain that has helped us survive and evolve over two million years but the part of the brain that struggles to accept or understand the modern world. It develops this aggressive attitude that leads to friction inside our brains and the fact that many in power, are borderline insane, leading to policies that are daft and then followed by the insane, as it fits in with their warped logic. How could anyone have voted Hitler in? But it happened. Sheep, mentality combined with stupidity and deep anxiety.

But I'll say this, the Chinese communists would dearly love a trade deal that we HAVE with the EU, so too the USA and Canada. They all want more access to the EU and we want to risk ours on a game of roulette. Utter madness.
        if you look a little deeper into how thee adored adolf got into power, you could probably come up with a reckoning that the greatest empire ever, with the finest constitution, the country that gave berth to civilization should be able to operate fine drawing out its own destiny free hand

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
          if you look a little deeper into how thee adored adolf got into power, you could probably come up with a reckoning that the greatest empire ever, with the finest constitution, the country that gave berth to civilization should be able to operate fine drawing out its own destiny free hand
          Not sure what you are getting at here, not the foggiest. Greatest Empire is debateable, it wasn't like the Macedonian, Mongolian or Roman which ruled the majority of the civilised areas during their times. The British empire was build on virgin territory or by colonial rule over more primitive populations, not sure if you could call that the greatest apart from the geographical extent. Places under control in India and Africa have got some terrible tales of those times, in fact Hitler took his inspiration from the British Empire.

Obviously the UK will still survive and exist, but the vote was for the people, not about the relevance of some historical nostalgia or maintain the relevance of the Royals. Laura Kuennsberg said that she has seen official documents showing that the Queen was behind brexit, her spat with The Sun wasn't in denial but an argument that she didn't want her political views made public. It's the will of the elite, no doubt they had some sort of role to play in the papers having 76% of there stories as pro brexit in a brainwashing fashion. What's in it for the Royals, well they aren't Royalty of the other 27 nations, they would have feared further irrelevance and dilution of their influence/ability to keep milking the tax payers. I'm not saying EDL skinheads haven't got what they desire (if they had any substance to their thoughts), but people will be poorer with a smaller less influential economy, people will lose their rights that they currently take for granted. What is a nation without the people? It's a plot of land, it's the people who this country are and it's time we think for ourselves instead of going by what is carefully orchestrated to us in the media.
          Last edited by VillaGuy; 2 January 2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
            Not sure what you are getting at here, not the foggiest. Greatest Empire is debateable, it wasn't like the Macedonian, Mongolian or Roman which ruled the majority of the civilised areas during their times. The British empire was build on virgin territory or by colonial rule over more primitive populations, not sure if you could call that the greatest apart from the geographical extent. Places under control in India and Africa have got some terrible tales of those times, in fact Hitler took his inspiration from the British Empire.

Obviously the UK will still survive and exist, but the vote was for the people, not about the relevance of some historical nostalgia or maintain the relevance of the Royals. Laura Kuennsberg said that she has seen official documents showing that the Queen was behind brexit, her spat with The Sun wasn't in denial but an argument that she didn't want her political views made public. It's the will of the elite, no doubt they had some sort of role to play in the papers having 76% of there stories as pro brexit in a brainwashing fashion. What's in it for the Royals, well they aren't Royalty of the other 27 nations, they would have feared further irrelevance and dilution of their influence/ability to keep milking the tax payers. I'm not saying EDL skinheads haven't got what they desire (if they had any substance to their thoughts), but people will be poorer with a smaller less influential economy, people will lose their rights that they currently take for granted. What is a nation without the people? It's a plot of land, it's the people who this country are and it's time we think for ourselves instead of going by what is carefully orchestrated to us in the media.
            how do you know there are skinheads in the edl? and was substance do you think the edl are lacking?

Comment

• Nazi regalia was Roman Empire, Hitler admired the british, not because of the british empire but because he knew england was colonised by the Angles and the Saxons, who came from the rhineland, that's part of who the common people were/are, not the normans, they just changed the ruling elite.

Hitler hated communism as he saw a it as a jewish idea as the bolshevik leaders were mostly jews, he hated jews because the Hitler family had a jewish gp who failed to save his mother from cancer when he was a child, leaving him alone in the hands of a sadistic violent father who he joined the army to escape from. The army became his new family.

There are deep psychological reasons for an individuals hate, the brexit vote was simply an economic one, an end to unadulterated mass migration to increase the standard of living. The common masses do not hate the poles, britain went to war for them for christs sake, but it was to give them back their own country not to move into ours.

Exreme fundamentalist muslims are a different matter, their archaic beliefs are a threat to the secular cultural freedoms that we have fought for over the 300 years since the age of science began and we started loosening the shackles of christian doctrine.

Do we have to wait 300 years for them to loosen theirs ?
              Last edited by vmax4steve; 3 January 2017, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• the few non integrated indigenous will be old and decrepit hustling outside their local mosques for a nan in 300.. the ideology is not up for negotiation. but it would be interesting to see what the tax payers mosques will look like three hundred years from now

-
                Last edited by j6uk; 3 January 2017, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• My elbow went straight through a wall in my house tonight. The 52% shouldn't underestimate the anger of the rest over giving away rights. I won't give them up, if I have to I'll take it out on the 52% that are retarded.

Comment

My elbow went straight through a wall in my house tonight. The 52% shouldn't underestimate the anger of the rest over giving away rights. I won't give them up, if I have to I'll take it out on the 52% that are retarded.
                    No need to call people retarded because they don't agree with you ! And was that some sort of threat in there too ?
                    Why don't you move to your beloved Bulgaria and let's hope you get shot by the mafia while you poncing around with your falcons ehh

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      No need to call people retarded because they don't agree with you ! And was that some sort of threat in there too ?
                      Why don't you move to your beloved Bulgaria and let's hope you get shot by the mafia while you poncing around with your falcons ehh
                      Let's hope that eh, cos otherwise I'd be driving my motor through your family if I don't meet visa requirements.

Comment

Let's hope that eh, cos otherwise I'd be driving my motor through your family if I don't meet visa requirements.
                        Maybe the mods should pass on your details to the Police ehh ? You are obviously seriously dangerous and should be stopped, ar se hole

Comment

• Threaten me personally again and i'll be seeking advice mate, you lost get over it !

Comment

Maybe the mods should pass on your details to the Police ehh ? You are obviously seriously dangerous and should be stopped, ar se hole
                            I've written to my local MP and said the same, what are the police gonna do? Confiscate my car? Not hard to incapacitate someone to steal their motor is it? Brexit is all about making people less relevent, a little hate crime I'm sure will help them in their divide and conquer fest further, easy for them to shift the blame away from their own hateful tactics.

Comment

I've written to my local MP and said the same, what are the police gonna do? Confiscate my car? Not hard to incapacitate someone to steal their motor is it? Brexit is all about making people less relevent, a little hate crime I'm sure will help them in their divide and conquer fest further, easy for them to shift the blame away from their own hateful tactics.
                              You need locking up

Comment

You need locking up
                                May as well be in post brexit police state britain, makes no difference. The novel 1984 was supposed to be about the negative connotations of a heavy police state, seems no-one has taken heed of it, no wonder there is so much hate and disenchantment in the world. Idiots like you threatening legal action when you've orchestrated ill feeling from the start. Get a life.

Comment

Working...
                                X