Brexit, in or out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post

And as for economic growth, that has to end if we're to save the planet, not enough resources for 7 billion people to live a western industrialised lifestyle, the population has grown alongside the industrial revolution in order to provide workers to make the rich even richer.
    A status quo has to be reached.
    I agree with you wholesale, but giving away our rights ain the way to tackle it, more stop the greed and the expectations that people need to have children.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      Are you actively trying to annoy me?
      I've not given it a second's thought, so i don't really know what to tell you.

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
        I'll add more to this, I actually went to the school that Georgina Browes went to, a girl who works in the European government. At the same time, and from the same school, Robert Oxley was a member. He was always stuck up, not popular yet played a part of the brexit camp. Who'd you support, a girl well liked, or a lad that liked to talk with a plum in his mouth? Whilst Oxley's posts are all about white collar fighting and class suppremacy, it's nice to post the thoughts of a lady I agree and have much in common with.

https://www.united-europe.eu/wp-cont...-Browes-ok.pdf

It's amazing really, the same date of births in the same hospital, same interests, we both know my father as he coached her at tennis, she joined me at my school in year 9 I think...so much in common. Decent lass...same initials too
        Georgina sounds rather posh to me, she doesn't drop her h's nor nuffink..bet she's really struggled on her way to leeching off the European gravy train.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
          Georgina sounds rather posh to me, she doesn't drop her h's nor nuffink..bet she's really struggled on her way to leeching off the European gravy train.
          She's done alright for herself actually, and worked hard getting there. She didn't need a plummy accent, but her credentials.

Comment

• I bet a few on here will back me up, I aint a millionaire but I have lost out on the referendum. I'm a normal person, losing out to those who have no recognition of being in a decent position and losing a right/status to those wanting others to be dragged down with them is non-acceptable.

Comment

• I know there was this 2 (yes 2) bedroom villa in Bulgaria up for sale recently, £15million, had a seperate 3 stage lagoon system around it with underground heating throughout the grounds. Tennis courts and everything, it's sold, obviously it's a failed economy

Comment

• Then there was this huge residential home, with a guest house and servants house built next to it. All connected by an underground walkway. On top of this they had heliports and swimming pools. This was on the market for days....Yet some people reckon it's a failed market 98% of people own their own homes in Bulgaria, the highest in the world, they aren't slaves to mortgages. If you google Bulgarian amnsions, yet you can't select it. Clearly it's been sold but the specs on the place are amazing. Seriously it has everything and more.
                Last edited by VillaGuy; 12 December 2016, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• I bet a few of you can afford this place, what a house http://www.ues.bg/en/offers/1970-exq...e-in-ribaritza

Comment

I know civil engineers and air traffic controllers in Bulgaria, trust me they don't have the social class mentality people here do. I wouldn't be hated so long as I spend time with them.
                    You've still got two years to leave and take your 'better than you' social class mentality with you.
                    Nothing worse than working class people thinking they've bettered themselves just because they don't get their hands dirty. If you have a job then you're working class.

And if british air traffic controllers and civil engineers flooded Bulgaria because the wages there for such jobs were four times what was earned in the the UK then they would hate you as well.

Free movement from the former eastern block countries was simply a way to get cheap labour into the UK, nothing at all to do with peaceful coexistance with our european brothers and sisters, putting an end to the european wars will accomplish that. When the economies are equal it will stop because when there is no extra money to be made you're simply moving somewhere else where people live, and people are people the whole world over.

Comment

• I bet a few of you can afford this place, what a house http://www.ues.bg/en/offers/1970-exq...e-in-ribaritza
                      But then I'd have to live in Bulgaria

ONLY JOKING!

Comment

Free movement from the former eastern block countries was simply a way to get cheap labour into the UK, nothing at all to do with peaceful coexistance with our european brothers and sisters, putting an end to the european wars will accomplish that. When the economies are equal it will stop because when there is no extra money to be made you're simply moving somewhere else where people live, and people are people the whole world over.
                        if i remember rightly it didnt go down too well last time, but try convincing the slavs to go back to communism, theyll laugh with you after a few shots before laughing at you.
                        https://youtu.be/amx-JHhtsHw
                        https://youtu.be/Dpk3wjgsM6k

and open borders without conflict while competing for diminishing resources to feed the kids would last as long as a holiday romance at best
                        Last edited by j6uk; 13 December 2016, 10:09 AM.

Comment

She's done alright for herself actually, and worked hard getting there. She didn't need a plummy accent, but her credentials.
                          Yeah, she looks like she's got a cracking set of credentials, her.

She's a middle class air head milking the government gravy train for all it's worth, and you have her down as a victim of Brexit?!

My sympathies lie elsewhere, pal.

Comment

I bet a few of you can afford this place, what a house http://www.ues.bg/en/offers/1970-exq...e-in-ribaritza

What is your point here? That there are expensive properties in shiit holes, too? Wow, who knew?

And are you on commission? You have to be selling something...

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
                              What is your point here? That there are expensive properties in shiit holes, too? Wow, who knew?

And are you on commission? You have to be selling something...
                              You're quite right, there wasn't much point in it, well done on an accurate assessment for once :applause:
                              That lass wasn't exactly priviliged, her dad was a doctor but other than that she was a normal student, the point is the people in the EU aren't some sort of sinister clan like the brexit folk seem to make a play on, she just uis a person trying to make a positive difference for the unity of most of the countries on our continent

Comment

You've still got two years to leave and take your 'better than you' social class mentality with you.
                                Nothing worse than working class people thinking they've bettered themselves just because they don't get their hands dirty. If you have a job then you're working class.

And if british air traffic controllers and civil engineers flooded Bulgaria because the wages there for such jobs were four times what was earned in the the UK then they would hate you as well.

You seem to think that freedom of movement was a UK enforced policy at the express benefit of the UK nation. It's a two way street and in a single market it's the only way things can work harmoniously, otherwise it is essentially back door imperialism.

Comment

Working...
                                X