No announcement yet.

Brexit, in or out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting cosy for the snooker, no doubt they'll be some half witty post to respond to when I'm back

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
      Aside from my Economics of European Integration degree and 20+ years of working as a civil servant in european funding? What are your credentials again?
      Oh yeah, who do you work for?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
        Current satisfaction with the EU ratings;

France 53% satisfied, 47% not satisfied
        Italy 51% satisfied
        UK 56% satisfied

Looks like the UK is having second thoughts.

Polls. Lol!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
          Oh yeah, who do you work for?
          The government. Sorry this is confusing for you.

Comment

• do any of you muppets realize that people gave their lives to keep this country sovereign, you lock your doors at night dont you? WHY! afraid of what exactly?
            degrees in this, degrees in that ,you make me laugh, look after your family, look after your street ,look after your country, if thats not your thing well the eu is a short hop away, foxtrot oscar

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
              I studied economics at uni, you'll know it's split between a humanity and a science. Basically, but you wouldn't need an explanation, it's not an exact discipline, there's a human element to analysis and understanding human behaviour is random. But according to the CBI and the LSE, all the studies made came to this kind of figure
              The dismal science is a branch of the social sciences, not humanities. School boy error there lad.

They would be the same cbi that's heavily dependent on cheap foreign labour, then?The same lse that makes a mint from foreign students and is a recipient of eu research funding? And how many lse 'experts' predicted the global financial crisis?

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                do any of you muppets realize that people gave their lives to keep this country sovereign, you lock your doors at night dont you? WHY! afraid of what exactly?
                degrees in this, degrees in that ,you make me laugh, look after your family, look after your street ,look after your country, if thats not your thing well the eu is a short hop away, foxtrot oscar
                Is this some sort of joke? I'm a man of this Earth, and the war was about peace on Earth, not what is going on in your street old chap. My grandfather was a lecturer at Liverpool University before being called up as an officer in Burma. He was imprisoned in a Japanese POW camp. When the war was over he wouldn't speak a bad word of the Japanese, he said they were all professional and fair. This nationalist hatred is what's bred and taught into us to keep us in shape with our masters, think for yourself for once. The EU isn't a war for goodness sake....it's a freedom over a greater geographical area, simple as that and also helps our small nation compete with larger countries/economies.
                Last edited by VillaGuy; 15 December 2016, 08:58 PM.

Comment

The dismal science is a branch of the social sciences, not humanities. School boy error there lad.

They would be the same cbi that's heavily dependent on cheap foreign labour, then?The same lse that makes a mint from foreign students and is a recipient of eu research funding? And how many lse 'experts' predicted the global financial crisis?

Your debates are turning into a mess, put some thought into it.

Comment

do any of you muppets realize that people gave their lives to keep this country sovereign, you lock your doors at night dont you? WHY! afraid of what exactly?
                    You've studied at the university of life, golfie lad! Mind you, I'd ask for a refund if i were you...

Comment

I DO . I DO

Comment

Is this some sort of joke? I'm a man of this Earth, and the war was about peace on Earth, not what is going on in your street old chap. My grandfather was a lecturer at Liverpool University before being called up as an officer in Burma. He was imprisoned in a Japanese POW camp. When the war was over he wouldn't speak a bad word of the Japanese, he said they were all professional and fair. This nationalist hatred is what's bred and taught into us to keep us in shape with our masters, think for yourself for once. The EU isn't a war for goodness sake....it's a freedom over a greater geographical area, simple as that and also helps our small nation compete with larger countries/economies.
                        If the eu is all about freedom, why aren't we free to leave?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                          I DO . I DO

Where are you from mate? What do you think about Brexit?

Comment

If the eu is all about freedom, why aren't we free to leave?
                            All about the money
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Your debates are turning into a mess, put some thought into it.
                              Lol. In what ways are they 'a mess'? Evidence, please.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                                All about the money
                                for me is all about Alcohol. top quality single malt from Scotland.
                                each on his own.

Comment

Working...
                                X