Brexit, in or out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    I have to congratulate you Villaguy, 200 plus posts in a month, you certainly are making a splash on the site, no bedding in, no looking around, just bam straight in espousing your views. There has only ever been about three other members like that, but I just can't quite recall them, I'm sure they were from the midlands and supported Villa as well,must be something in the water around there.
    It's not easy supporting the Villa, it develops tough love; gives us an edge.

I like this guy, he's a bit like an apprentice. He just needs to learn about the superior timbers of this world and his rocket will fly.

Comment

• This forum is becoming surreal.

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
        What, like Big Shot? I wish I was on that gravy train because he's made it sound like cash for nothing
        By jove, i do believe the penny's dropped. Money for nothing ought to be the EU's theme tune.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
          Haha, India doesn't want to trade with us unless we relax immigration, oh yes, IMMIGRATION! You know, the free movement of people thing kippers object to with the EU, that old chestnut.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/india-...de-deal2016-11

So basically, we're stuffed. I suppose we could always do a deal with Tonga, and get some coconuts to shut up big shat, the man who believes pool players should teach us how to play snooker. :biggrin-new:
          But we won't have free movement with India. We'll be able to choose who we want and need. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

But you know this.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
            You sure about that... Not about me being a man fella, happy to meet in person anybody who feels I am out of line and discuss it. I don't hide behind my id. You are aware I can edit it myself right? I am asking you nicely - for the last time! to edit bad language on the forum.
            Perfectly sure about that. Do what you gotta do,

Ban me, even for 5 minutes, and I'll never look at this place ever again.

Comment

• Perfectly sure about that. Do what you gotta do,

Ban me, even for 5 minutes, and I'll never look at this place ever again.
              Wow, that comes across as outrageously self righteous...

And to someone as arrogant and sexy as me, that's impressive... kudos HMBS

You will be missed x

Comment

• Originally Posted by pottr View Post

You will be missed x
                Will he? By whom?

Comment

• I plead the 5th

Comment

• Xmas coming early ?

Comment

• Ban him for 5 minutes and 10 seconds.

Comment

• Trouble with Villaguy is that he works in an office and therefore produces nothing so doesn't have any eastern europeans competing for his job.
                        If he was a trawlerman and loved going to sea to make his living he would think differently, and he would know that he wasn't a xenophobic flag waving daily mail mein kampf ideologist, but simply someone who likes being british who wants to keep his lifestyle.

How dare you label such people so.

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
                          Trouble with Villaguy is that he works in an office and therefore produces nothing so doesn't have any eastern europeans competing for his job.
                          If he was a trawlerman and loved going to sea to make his living he would think differently, and he would know that he wasn't a xenophobic flag waving daily mail mein kampf ideologist, but simply someone who likes being british who wants to keep his lifestyle.

How dare you label such people so.
                          If you'd have bothered to read the thread you'd have seen that was a reaction to being labelled myself Britain hater etc... Obviously you're backing Mr Big Shot as he is in line with what you are, but don't make unbalanced judgements because of that fact. Loving the UK isn't about loving a piece of land, but more the people in it. Those people being treated with equality and respect are to me what makes the EU the only choice out of the two options, I don't support the country due to oppresion but freedom of expression/ability, yet some are the opposite, yourself included.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                            Ban him for 5 minutes and 10 seconds.
                            maybe a vote? and in out for big mouth?
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                              If you'd have bothered to read the thread you'd have seen that was a reaction to being labelled myself Britain hater etc... Obviously you're backing Mr Big Shot as he is in line with what you are, but don't make unbalanced judgements because of that fact. Loving the UK isn't about loving a piece of land, but more the people in it. Those people being treated with equality and respect are to me what makes the EU the only choice out of the two options, I don't support the country due to oppresion but freedom of expression/ability, yet some are the opposite, yourself included.
                              You love the British people which is why you want them governed by Europeans?
                              Erm...

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                                maybe a vote? and in out for big mouth?
                                That is an ad hominem. Is that against the rules at all? If so, you're welcome to edit it.

Comment

Working...
                                X