• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    10% they say are Muslim now.
    It's a sorry state of affairs really, worrying times ahead
    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
      It's a sorry state of affairs really, worrying times ahead
      It is worrying there because they do not wish to be french, and the french take being french pretty seriously!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        the thing is for Germany and France it is virtually impossible to police a border anyway.
        The Gestapo managed it

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
          The Gestapo managed it
          Let's control everyone with military ehh

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
            France has been full of immigrants for a long time anyway
            You've obviously been there Yeah it really is, but this has a lot to do with their colonialism of Islamic African states like Tunisia. I have holidayed in the city of Rouen, the city that had the islamic attack on the church recently. Stunning city, the north side of the river is gorgeous, the south side is where the African migrants live, but you can't find a cheap house there. The wages might be starting at £10 an hour or even £15, but it don't get you far in a place where houses cost £400,000. I think the french do castigate the people of different races and you can see how the Paris race riots and resentment has built up. These migrants are the sort of people in the UK thought a brexit vote can solve all their issues, but under pure or purish capitalism the majority of the people are always going to be bottom feeders. It's either a change of system, but vilification of classes, religions or raes isn't going to make a worlds bit of difference. It'll only built resentment and vengeance.

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
              Let's control everyone with military ehh
              yep thats the way, or perhaps you would like the guy in poundland to do it!

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                yep thats the way, or perhaps you would like the guy in poundland to do it!
                Since wars are fought for freedom, we may has well have lost everyone. Go live in North Korea I'd advise you, perfect lack of freedoms and strong national identity rolled in one. Everyone has their place, everyone does their duty, do you like the sound of that?

Comment

Since wars are fought for freedom, we may has well have lost everyone. Go live in North Korea I'd advise you, perfect lack of freedoms and strong national identity rolled in one. Everyone has their place, everyone does their duty, do you like the sound of that?
                  grow up ffs, and yes everyone does have their place its their choice which it is! how much freedom exists in the ME without our intervention? let em get on with it and keep sxxxxxng in holes in the ground but protect what we have, its nature but you obviously dont agree with that so dont lock your door tonight whats the risk

Comment

grow up ffs, and yes everyone does have their place its their choice which it is! how much freedom exists in the ME without our intervention? let em get on with it and keep sxxxxxng in holes in the ground but protect what we have, its nature but you obviously dont agree with that so dont lock your door tonight whats the risk
                    I'd say no freedom exists with our intervention....What's your point. I don't lock my doors up at night, things are perfectly free near me? What is the question? You're another Daily Fail reader i can see. For another 10p for your paper you can follow real news.

Comment

• I don't lock my doors up at night, things are perfectly free near me, says it all

Original Source: Brexit, in or out. http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...#ixzz4TVJQ1R44
                      - TSF - TheSnookerForum.co.uk
                      Follow us: @TheSnookerForum on Twitter | TheSnookerForum on Facebook

Comment

• Says what? That's surely the same for most people.

Comment

dont like ice cream mukka?
                          Walls red berries Solero was mega, an 'angel' of an ice cream. Not seen one in years.

But Tesco are doing Bells 1L for £15 and with that £6 off £30 you spend voucher, life's ok. A nice nip at bedtime for £12/L.

Comment

• I like the plain vanilla myself, meat and two veg fella

Comment

I like the plain vanilla myself, meat and two veg fella
                              Madagascar vanilla or vanilla flavouring?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                                Madagascar vanilla or vanilla flavouring?
                                I don't know the difference, tell me

Comment

Working...
                                X