Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
    I don't know the difference, tell me
    The cheap flavouring is just chemicals whereas the real stuff is a pod flown over in your private jet from Madagascar, then chopped up finely and added to your dairy ice cream by your chef Henry.

Comment

• That's my standard version, did't realise about the cheap flavouring stuff. I'll watch the labelling from now on...

Comment

That's my standard version, did't realise about the cheap flavouring stuff. I'll watch the labelling from now on...
        There probably won't be any labelling if we leave the EU, all sorts of directives on standards will be minced. lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
          There probably won't be any labelling if we leave the EU, all sorts of directives on standards will be minced. lol
          There'll be a few cheese manufacturers pleased they'll be able to say they produce brie cheeses without needing the origin laws. I bet these workers getting a 30p raise in their wages are happy they can no longer live in a EU country so easily and their children struggle to work with so much ease are happy.

Comment

• Brilliant aint it. Forget about our friends, in this crazy world we go......with less rights and freedoms. The Brexit is so amazingly far from reality its like a rap song. Running around doing naughty shows, the world we live in has no pros

Comment

• I had a meal with the Murray family when they weren't even famous. You can imagine how the conversation went and it was just the same as a conversation between people at that time. The sport spent so much money in it it was strange that more people had'nt been famous. Tye Murray phenomena has played on British development but really it's Spanish. British coaches tried to overdevelop the technique of Andy when his brother was the better player, Spain tried to develop his hunger and match play. They won that.....

Comment

• What I'm trying to say is most people have the right technique, few people develop the winning mentality. Murray is an international effort. His older brother throughout th the juniour stages was the better player, Andy going to Spain really made him flourish.

Comment

There'll be a few cheese manufacturers pleased they'll be able to say they produce brie cheeses without needing the origin laws. I bet these workers getting a 30p raise in their wages are happy they can no longer live in a EU country so easily and their children struggle to work with so much ease are happy.
                  Look at the EU directives to reduce both carbon and nitrogen pollution from car engines. We don't want that, why would we want a cleaner earth?!

Comment

• I know, imagine if we weren't a part of the EU when Murray was born, he'd most likely never have made it..

Comment

• The cheese directives were a future thing thing back in that day, during that day my dad was a coach of most of the Lincs county champions, the Hunstanton open championship, and Cromer the best grass coursts in the country. This was my yearly visit. My dad had more champions than anyone else. I can't say how proud I fealt

Comment

• I've known delgado or his brother since I was 12, He's know the coach of Murray and his succecc. When I knew him he was a short lad who was ****e next to the top players in Europe. I knew him when European top players got together and although he got to the final some Spanish player murdured him.

Comment

The cheese directives were a future thing thing back in that day, during that day my dad was a coach of most of the Lincs county champions, the Hunstanton open championship, and Cromer the best grass coursts in the country. This was my yearly visit. My dad had more champions than anyone else. I can't say how proud I fealt
                          Your Dad sure has coached some awesome cheesemakers, he must feel blessed.

Comment

• I've known Delgado since before he was famous, he and his brother failed miserably to make it, the competition is so high. People like Dale White or Sam Kemp have made it but only like top 500. People who my dad has tought. I used to be a hitting partner for them and if i turned it on I could hit it past them, just I was so in tune with being a brick wall.

Comment

• Lads like Matt wallhead and Simon whashisnaname, he's taught a few players that if you look they have competed pro.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                                Your Dad sure has coached some awesome cheesemakers, he must feel blessed.
                                Every year he'd take the top players of the country to the top Europepean championship. They'd murder us though

Comment

Working...
                                X