No announcement yet.

Brexit, in or out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=pottr;914139]Not my lady and not my children, so why on Earth should I care? To appear politically correct and open minded?

No thanks, I've got enough on my plate worrying about my own family... who love me and think I'm handsome

Blanket statement, I've just had a pay rise... The fewer Eastern European cab drivers, the more trade for me and the more pound notes in my pocket

Well, stick it in a letter and send it to her... As she never thought to apply for citizenship in 24 years, I wouldn't be surprised if the careless lady hadn't considered that option... She's probably just crying outside her local council house 24/7
    Well the less I can say about your opinions the better. I'm sure Hitler had similiar opinions to the Jews but I won't go into that. You've just shown the level of analysis that is the reason why 52% are idiots, built on disdain/selfishness without thinking through the consequences of shooting yourself in your own foot.

Comment

• of shooting yourself in your own foot
      I'm a double amputee you insensitive *****!

I'm reporting you.

P.S Not really.

Look man, you do what you want with opinions, mine, your own, whatever you want...

I don't really care about anything other than my family and friends and my livelihood... If I'm narrow minded, then I am proud to be so. I think I'm a good person and I do right by me and mine.

Couldn't give a flying vernacular about anyone else's opinion... I am responsible for my own choices and the consequences they deliver... simple as that!
      Last edited by pottr; 29 December 2016, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Just spotted the Hitler comment... #scrapingbarrel...

I'm clearly a racist, affianced to a lady from Africa... Born in England from an Australian father and a Scottish mother...

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post

Well the less I can say about your opinions the better. I'm sure Hitler had similiar opinions to the Jews but I won't go into that.
          Godwin's Law Achieved!

Comment

• Originally Posted by pottr View Post
            I'm a double amputee you insensitive *****!

I'm reporting you.

P.S Not really.

Look man, you do what you want with opinions, mine, your own, whatever you want...

I don't really care about anything other than my family and friends and my livelihood... If I'm narrow minded, then I am proud to be so. I think I'm a good person and I do right by me and mine.

Couldn't give a flying vernacular about anyone else's opinion... I am responsible for my own choices and the consequences they deliver... simple as that!
            It's not as simple as that though is it. Within the EU you could say that no doubt, out it's up to bureaucracy....That's the madness of the decision, it has taken away power. I don't know how old your sons or daughters are but they won't likely get work permits working bars in the EU as before, they'd be refused in favour of their own. If you go to the strips in Spain everyone is British teens enjoying themselves working over the summer, contrast that with Turkey, not a single Brit. Well out of the EU it'll be the same in Spain, we'll be third world. Brexit has done nothing for you or your family.....nothing but restriction by bureaucracy. Think about that before you reckon Brexit is patriotic.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
              Godwin's Law Achieved!
              legitimate before the argument even got going.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                Godwin's Law Achieved!
                Ha ha ha, this geezer's a moron

Comment

#scrapingbarrel...
                  If we end up with a thread about his favourite barrels because of this I'm bloody coming for you.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Ha ha ha, this geezer's a moron
                    Are you a child, add something instead of 'I'm on yourside' sh*te

Comment

• It's not as simple as that though is it. Within the EU you could say that no doubt, out it's up to bureaucracy....That's the madness of the decision, it has taken away power. I don't know how old your sons or daughters are but they won't likely get work permits working bars in the EU as before, they'd be refused in favour of their own. If you go to the strips in Spain everyone is British teens enjoying themselves working over the summer, contrast that with Turkey, not a single Brit. Well out of the EU it'll be the same in Spain, we'll be third world. Brexit has done nothing for you or your family.....nothing but restriction by bureaucracy. Think about that before you reckon Brexit is patriotic.
                      I don't care about any of that, madness or not, you can only make the best with the cards you're dealt with.

Kings to pawns... How does the younger generation put it? 'Meh'

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                        Are you a child, add something instead of 'I'm on yourside' sh*te
                        I like being a child
                        You need to learn how to lose, it will also help with snooker

Comment

• If we end up with a thread about his favourite barrels because of this I'm bloody coming for you.
                          Cooper's delight

Comment

I don't care about any of that, madness or not, you can only make the best with the cards you're dealt with.
                            I think I must have Mr Bun the Baker, the 6 of clubs and 10% off at TGI Fridays alternate Tuesdays.

Comment

Kings to pawns... How does the younger generation put it? 'Meh'
                              That's a lovely way of thinking, 'I don't care' 'sod them' 'who cares' 'nowt to do with me' 'I'm happy as I am' 'not me who asked for the referendum' 'what do I know'

This is the issue of the referendum, too many people without a care in the world wanting a pay rise. Yeah, well geuss what we all want a payrise, just we are more enlightened to see the bigger picture.

Comment

• Four score and ten (if you're lucky) followed by oblivion...

Go about your days with integrity and never do anyone a wrong turn...

You fail to see that the picture is so big, society will never have a paint brush big enough to reach the canvas...

You're right... I'll give myself less of a salary... Perhaps save it and buy a mansion in Bulgaria

Comment

Working...
                                X